1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside kennels blood vs southern kennels mayday blood ??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by domino, May 25, 2012.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Well I like Hollingsworth Polly, Dolly, blondie, and Bull I think those dogs are best remembered for their offspring. Ice do you know anything about these dogs? I saw where you said Hollingsworth only matched 1 dog but I found a few winners not sure if he campaigned these dogs or not but looks like they were bred and owned by him? They are all off Bull

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [2883] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S RIOT

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [387705] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S BLADE

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [69641] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S DOC SAVAGE

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [305997] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S HERO

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [69643] :: HOLLINGSWORTH'S REDMAN

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL I remember reading something about Hollingsworth saying he would only breed red nosed dogs as he believed black dogs were curs or something to that effect I was like WTF! Crazy old man LOL

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

No Hollingsworth did nt match those hounds, most of those listed if not all were the ones Wildside sold after he bought Hollingsworths yard. Sold them breed the Outlaw (Bandit) Eli crosses. Yis Ole Man.

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Ok cool Thanks!

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I believe he went into FB and lost.

6. venom

venom Top Dog

Ed wrote that Hollingsworth told him not to check the females cuz it would give them cancer lol

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh wow that's just crazy LOL ... He had some very odd beliefs

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

OHH cancer is the word he used for that, OK! We just thought it would give them the Runs, They Runs away.

9. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

lmfao! j ur to much

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

well we gonna have ta agree on disagreein on this one cause hollingsworth bred both parents makes it his breedings and you most be pretty dam old cause im not a youngin lmao

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lmao god i hope thats true cause if it is lets not forget that 3/4 hollingsworth 1/4 yellow bitch sure did beat a grch female FB owned lol

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

And before you attack someone personally you might wanna get your facts straight or learned to read i hungout with him over 10 years ago and i dont even know what private room crap your talkin about but none of this or most of what you have writtin on this thread has anything to do with wildside or southern kennels so if you got anything else to say about that dude take it up with him as i dont know what your talkin about anyways lol oh and one more thing which is the only real reason i even bothered to reply to any of your bs posts their are a handful of people who knows who i am on this site so tryin to say we are the same people is really funny so only one of us is a clown here guy.

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

it also why icepick didnt have anything to say about ch maymay lmao

14. Icepick

Icepick Banned

There you go assuming Erie, you know what they say about assuming, and its true in this case ;) I didnt speak on MayMay, because unlike most on the net I dont speak on shit I dont really know about. Be it first hand,or from a trusted source.
    As far as the Cuda x Fatty match you brought up after you made the wrong claim that Cuda beat Crossroads main stud dog, Cuda came in 1 1/2 over, and Fatty was 1 1/2 light. As the scratching started Cuda slowed 6,7, almost 8. Fatty was out by 3 every time, even after he was picked up, and when he gave his courtesy scratch. Eric from Crossroad chose to pick fatty up against his partners wishes, but it was his dog, and Cuda won. Fatty went on to live for years after that match.
    My point is that if you have seen one Yellow dog go, then you have seen what 95% bring to the table, regardless if Mayday is in the pedigree or not. Big (sometimes giant) ass game dogs with mush mouths. Its like watching paint dry IMO, until you do see them screaming to come out of the corner, but then its just to grab skin and lay back down lol.
    I did hear that the Rodney blood was better in the mouth dept, but didnt see any for myself.
    As for Hollingsworth goes, maybe he deserves credit for possibly driving his Patrick bred bitch to SC to be bred to Yellow, but thats about as much credit he will get from me, and most that have been in the active game for some time.
    The Mayday stuff does seem to produce more consistently than the Yellow blood without Mayday, hows that for something positive :D

15. Icepick

Icepick Banned

FB beat Tant on quite a few occasions from what I remember. Tant had to win sooner or later going into FB as often as he did.

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Nope tant wasnt involved with this one im speakin about ch maymay beatin fb tant didnt have anything to do with that bitch and she beat a grch plus another 4xw

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

maymay was bad, period.

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

back in the day i talked to her owner quite a bit of times and its just a dam shame he never got to breed her

19. Icepick

Icepick Banned

She must have been a good one then, but Bill beat a few of Tants dogs, probably Yellow blood.
    But on a side note, since people often down talk breeding cold dogs. Ch Fattys dam was cold, and she produced Ch Fatty, Ch Crunch, and a 1xw bitch in one litter. Then produced this champion that I know of ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [171449] :: CROSSROADS UNDERTAKER who finished one of Super Gants for him in Gnats back yard. There was a Redboy dog with mouth.

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

but she didn't beat fb, she beat a dog the dlc had previously won with.