1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside kennels blood vs southern kennels mayday blood ??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by domino, May 25, 2012.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ya i understand that but thats not usually hard to find out about and if i was that worried about it i just wouldnt get nothin off of it i aint gonna bash it though lol i learned along time ago to not go on just what peeps tell me everybody thats been big into the dogs always has their own agendas and they dont always go with what i think is right so i either choose to get something from them or i move the hell on lol and im not the only one tryin to get the last word you sure do scratch back each time lmao one more thing though you reread some of this lmao

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I heard good things about him he loks like he was a beast lol

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

4. zebobred

zebobred Pup

Then you got his sire cowboy wasn't he on ed's yard also

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

yes he was

6. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I always meet the count when I believe I'm right ;) . I can speak from my experience with all the Yellow blood I was around in SC from about 96-02, and there was a shit load of it. Like I said, if you want a big ass dog thats probably game, then get you a Yellow, or Mayday dog.
    As for maymay, I would have never said a word about her, until you threw her back out like she was unbeatable... I dont like making calls, because I dont like wasting peoples time over irrelevant shit when I dont need to. But need be, 1 maybe 2 calls away for reliable info :)

7. zebobred

zebobred Pup

Would think both had fairly good stuff on and come off their yards

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

This makes sense I have never seen a pedigree with a solid 3-4 generations of Hollingsworth dogs in it. What it looks like to me is Hollingsworth acquired his dogs from PP and put his name on them some of them produced well. Dolly wasn't a Hollingsworth dog she was a Patrick dog based on her ped. Same with Bull, Polly, Saber. Most of the dogs with Hollingsworth name on it were off Pat's stock based on their pedigree's. I would say PP should get the credit for most of those dogs sold to Hollingsworth or bred by him as Pat Patricks family had the majority of influence on those Hollingsworth dogs if you look at the pedigree's.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Icepick, MayMay/ChiChi was reffed by Havana C and it wasn't close. MayMay blew her out in :50 with ChiChi taking the count. G offered to go into the other winning champion that night too!

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

There were 2 other champions that went that night, do you know which they were? Maybe G ref'd the first, but I know the other champions that went that night... And Gambler still offered to go into Maymay lol

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

MayMay was a 2w when she and grch chichi met and had changed hands 2 or 3 times at that point i believe. I'm not 100 on the exact number of times though

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

was one of the ch's a jeep bred dog?

13. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I take that back it was prosets morocco (I think he was Jeep bred) that lost, and a few weeks later G called out Cochise. I talked to someone that was at both shows, and the footage of the cochise x so evil and maymay x Chi Chi are back to back on disc he made from the original footage he took at both shows.

14. Icepick

Icepick Banned

G ref'd one that night, and Chico ref'd the other that night. Without going back and looking at the footage, my buddy cant swear to who ref'd which. BUT IT IS FACT G CALLED OUT MAYMAY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE SHOW AFTER MAYMAY BEAT CHI CHI.
    If its that big a deal, I'll get a copy and invite some over to watch the shit lol...

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

chico is just a phone call away. i'll see if i can get his ringside opinion tonight. i'd never heard about gambler calling maymay out. i'd never heard anyone call that match a squeak out either

16. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Got an old daughter right off Weed, and another oldie directly off of Rapid Roy. The epitome of what a bulldog was meant to be. We run a bit of Ed's stuff here. Good dogs. To each their own. Good and bad from every line. They aren't machines after all.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i believe chi chi had both parts & that's why no breedings.

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Let me know what you hear, its been 12 years or so. like I said, the video is a call away too, and video pretty much doesnt lie. But beating a 7 year old dog doesnt say much to me, kind of disappointed after reading all I had about her.

19. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Thats what I was told too Ben!

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

My experience with the Cowboy stuff is that it really clicked with the Rascal blood (Gr Ch Pedro).