1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside kennels blood vs southern kennels mayday blood ??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by domino, May 25, 2012.

1. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Damn Erie come on buddy......

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

hmm you could be right on that one i always thought it was fb grch but i could be wrong on that one i know the bitch was a 5 time winner just not totally sure if fb bred or owned the dog as it was in his name

3. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

part of the issue was the guy that later bought maymay didnt take care of dogs for shit and was far from a dogman proset t just bought his way into dogs and was using it as a money deal when he saw it was lots of work and not worth the very lil money he got he cured out

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

was always a little curious about that cause he told me he found her died on her chainspot and didnt know what had happened to her lol he did have sum nice dogs though and bred ch cd

5. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

he didnt breed cd that was hoe really who did that proset was on his way out at that time

6. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I take it "hoe" is Hell on Earth? My net skills arent the best lol, but Hell on Earth were legit!

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

yep hes had some good dogs plus he owned imo the best bred ch off of mayday ch cd i say the best bred ch cause ch cd is the only ch off mayday whose dam was a ch pitdog also plus she was double bred yellow

8. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Had to make some calls on this MayMay dog, and heres the scoop. She beat Gr Ch Chi Chi when Chi Chi was about 7, and when the ref (Gambler) called MayMay out at pit side, after MayMay squeaked by old ass Chi Chi, Proset refused to go into Gamblers female (either Talon or Raptor), and was never brought out again.

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

she actually died on her chain during a keep thats why she didnt come back out proset told me they had her hooked at the time of her death. lol and old ass dogs can still bang grch slammer was 6 i beleive when he finished a 2xw off of mayday that most thought couldnt be beat so it happens lol

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

If you bring your 6, 7, or 8 year old dog out you are a retard! While very few can still do it, the vast majority cant, and when your old dog does get its as kicked, thes its YOU THE HANDLER that looks to be the fool. And dogs are always hooked when they die on their own yards lol... Proset outright told Gambler NO to his challenge...
    Same story with 2 or 4xw's, when you ask the owner why they never went again the answer is usually "I tried, but wound up collecting forfeits" lol. When you ask into who, you get a blank stare back, unless they name someone thats dead lol...
    My understanding was Chi Chi was unable to produce, which left her good for one thing... Had to lose sooner or later!

11. Icepick

Icepick Banned

So MayMay's story was this, she was not open to the world. Take if for what its worth, but I know what it means to me. Probably another game ass Yellow dog, that didnt want to see a dog her age that could finish..

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

well ill give you that one i wouldnt bring no 7 year old grch out to go into a 3xw but that aint maymays fault nore is it her fault proset didnt wanna go into the gambler some people arent as game as their dogs are lol

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

wow man ya know for someone who thinks he knows what hes talkin about sum of the stuff you say is funny AGAIN maymay wasnt really a yellow bred bitch lol and didnt you post on this thread that you didnt talk about stuff you didnt know about or that someone even someone reliable tells you lmao

14. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I asked and found about maymay, are your feelings now hurt because its been found out she dodged Gambler?
    What do you consider maymay??? Hollingsworth lol! mayday has always been associated with Yellow as far as the people I ran with (real dogmen). You are going in circles lol. Because I didnt know, doesnt mean I cant find out. I, unlike the majority, do know real people that did do the dogs, and contributed to the history of the breed.

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

well now come on you cant have it both ways how you gonna say oh people who bring out their 6 7 8 year old dog are retards but then say why didnt you get that fifth or third win lmao but again haters hate and thats really all you are doin all you gotta do is go back and reread all your post lol i mean i personally dont care one way or the other i gots no mayday or yellow dogs just a fan of both lines and do you really think that the owners of chi chi were like oh well i cant get no pups off her so lets let this ch maymay use her for a punchin bag and lose sum money lmao i dont think so
    you talk about yellow like he was a big piece of shit or something and alot of really great kennels based whole lines of dogs off breedings they did with yellow

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ohhh so u the only one who knows peeps know huh lol okayyyy lol and and yes i concider her to be way more hollingworth then yellow as her mom was bred by hollingsworth lol:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=5577

17. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Difference is I know people that were at the show where Maymay's owners declined gambler at pitside lol... Keep pumping that Hollingsworth shit lol. Only the Rookies dont see him for what he was.
    If you were to buy a bunch of dogs from Floyd B, breed them with hardly no outs, are you creating your own line or are you just breeding more of Floyds blood, and putting your name in front making it appear like you were really doing something????
    Rhetorical question lol... Hollingsworth only bred pretty much Patricks dogs without Patrick being there, didnt test anything, culled pups for being born a color he thought was synonymous with being curs, believed that looking at females caused cancer, and so on. What dogmen are really behind Mayday, the dumbass, or the owner of the 6xw sire and the dogman behind the dam who has dogs owned or bred by him (Patrick) in her 4 gen ped 16 x's. I can explain it to you, but I cant understand it for you....

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Come on man, you are starting to sound like my 16 year old son who has to have the last word regardless of how silly it sounds! EWhen did I say a dog had to be 6,7,or 8 to get 3 wins or 5 wins lol... I'm talking about some of these other "well known" dogs that are at stud. Ypou know, most only stud dogs when they retire them,, is that a new concept to you? So, if you see a 4 year old 2 or 4xw and ask why they never went out again, and get the "I tried but collected foefeit story" then its probably bullshit. Can you understand that???

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

so what again hows that a knock on maymay cause proset didnt wanna go into gambler sooo lol and i know him for what he was a guy who got some dogs and bred some dogs he wasnt even into them for that long what less than 10 years never said he was a dogman ever but more then rookies got dogs from him we already discussed this lol and what dogmen are behind mayday lmao havent we braught those names all up already lol you can explain things to me till your blue in the face but your right your not gonna get me to understand your point especially when its all OPINION and not much FACT lmao

20. zebobred

zebobred Pup

I could've over looked it thread, but what about Vader from wild side?