1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildboys on MTV,,,

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by ghost 1, Oct 27, 2006.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

I watched that show last night and died laughing for a while,,,, these fools are in the middle of Africa,,, up in a tree in a gaint hammock,,, in the middle of the night with at least 20 steaks tied on a string on the bottom,,,, and had 5 or so lions jumping up and grabbing the steaks,,, one finally jumped high enough to flip the swing and one of the two fell out with the 5 to 7 lions,,, one went to jump on his back,,, all you could see was a dust trail,,,,lmao,,, as he ran by the camera he said " man that was some stupid sh!t",,, about to cry

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I saw that episode! It's freaking hilarious! I thought they were gonna get shredded!...LOL!

3. wally81

wally81 Pup

i dont see how they are still alive.....

4. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I didn't see that episode, but I know the show is hilarious...oh well...ha...I also don't see how they are alive..some of the things they do I can't even watch lol!

5. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Everybody wants to be a jackass these days. It's funny if you look at man's journey through the ages: The court jester, the clown, the rodeo clowns, the three stooges, and now just look at all the jackasses. Talk about pedigree.:D

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

llmao,,,everyone breeding standard has changed,,,lmao,,,

when you breed two idiots = a new idiot,,lmao,,,:D :D

but mostly that show is staged so i usually don't find it that amusing

but that one made them figure out how stupid what they done was,,,,
    he was almost about to start bawling,,,,lmao,,,the ones that saw it ,,,,,

you notice how they didn't show anything else about it,,,other than him running by the camera saying "now that was some stupid sh!t",,, they didn't show anything else about it,,,noone laughing

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

He though he was 2,,,lmao,,, i want to see it again,,,

did you see when the snake bit johnny knoxville and they acted like it was deadly and when they got to the ambulance,, they told steve-o that it was a joke,,,,he didn't want to talk with anyone

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Yea, Steve-O was freaking out! I found it hilarious...LOL!

9. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

yeah exactly when you breed two idiots = a new idiot but a smart idiot that gets paid alot of money to get hurt and do stupid sh*t and almost gets killed.