1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Widow update

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by green machine, Mar 31, 2011.

1. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Snapped a few pictures of Widow yesterday. Thought I would share since its been a little bit since I posted any of her. I have a nice camera, but I can't seem to take good pictures for the life of me. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you enjoy

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a looker for sure...

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

she is beautiful

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i just love widow! am no expert but i do know that you should have the light behind you when takin pics ,unless you have light filters !:dogkiss:

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Damn bro u weren't lying u do suck taking pics. :D
    try a tripod in addition to the lighting tweaks...just sayin
    looking nice man, getting bigger. ;)

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

even in the shitty pics she is looking damn good she is growing to be a gorgeous dog no doubt about that

7. Well I'd like to see her standing up not sitting down but she looks good and healthy :)

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Look at her! What a pretty girl! :)

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

What a looker!