1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why Should You Care?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by PitsInMass, May 6, 2006.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's just so much crap!

2. b_dog58

b_dog58 Big Dog

okay, so judging from this article. I must be a dog fighter since I have children, hand walk my dogs, have a basement in my house, and have collars on my dogs!!! Look at what I'm talking about.
    it is not uncommon for dog fighters or spectators to involve their children in dog fighting

hand walking, jogging or using a treadmill.

a commercial or residential basement

wide leather or web collars with heavy rings

3. Suki

Suki Guest

1). ownership of several adult dogs and/or puppies that are confined by thick chains with or without weights on their collars.
    2).tires or other items suspended from trees to provide jaw strengthening activities.
    3). hand walking, jogging or using a treadmill.
    4).a "cat mill" which confines a cat, rabbit or other small animal and encourages the dog to ` chase it may be present. As a reward for its hard, work, the dog will be permitted to capture and kill the confined animal.
    5).people of all ages coming and going in groups from a residence or other site, some with dogs.

Yikes, better cuff me then!!!
    I'm guilty of 4 of these!!!!!!:eek:
    :rolleyes:

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Its a shame that these people are so uneducated with the breed,,this is why there is such panic. its really scary that people in authoritive power believe this

5. yea thats what worried me about the article the "well educated" (book smart) people that are in authoritive power that think this

6. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

OMFG I cannot believe these IDIOTS! How about the "scars on the head, throat, legs, and ears"? Major has a ton of scars/scratches all over his body because he plays with my MILs puppy! I better hide him before some freak thinks I'm fighting him! Large collars... Give me a damn break!