1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why kensloft came to game-dog forum.

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by kensloft, Mar 10, 2006.

1. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Why kensloft came to pit bull forum.

It is filled with people that own Staffordshires and the such. They were desperately trying to save the dog from this vicious assault that has belayed their acceptance by the public.

What struck me the most about the Staffordshire is just how intelligent they are! The things that my dog has done that, to some are heroic acts, to others nothing short of uncanny.

I see my dog as being a sentient canine.

Some dogs have a memory which only ten years ago would have been unconsiderable. I know Zeus has a memory. How good is his memory? Pretty damn good! How about yours?

Rufous. A hummingbird has made scientists realize that it has memory and is able to co-ordinate timing in its memory of where to eat when. It remembers hundreds of flowers and places on any given day.

The myth that dogs are stupid, unthinking beasts just ain't so, Joe.

I like the way that he plays and interacts with other dogs. I like to see dog owners of little dogs become mesmerized with the realization that these aren't bad dogs. As a matter of fact they are very good dogs. The myths and fears that they had suffered weren't true and now their dog can have fun with the dog that they were led to believe was a predator. A machine bred for killing.

I don't think that I am the only person that thinks this about his dog. I want to talk about the good parts of the dog that we get to see from day to day whereas others know nothing of these happy feelings and great encounters that are ours.

I've walked almost ten thousand miles hooked up to this guy as his mobile pooper scooper in major metropolitan centers.

Everyday is more than one story because there are so many encounters of demystifying the myths about the pit bull. People need to know what they are about. Their intelligence. Their temperament. What they do or don't do.

Just as people don't need words to be understood so, too, do Staffs. The unspoken acknowledgements of the other's presence. If they could talk what a story it'd be. If only they could hook up a voice box to a dog's vocal chords?
    This is what I am looking forward to doing here, with others, at the game-dog forum.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

"Just as people don't need words to be understood so, too, do Staffs. The unspoken acknowledgements of the other's presence. If they could talk what a story it'd be. If only they could hook up a voice box to a dog's vocal chords?
    This is what I am looking forward to doing here, with others, at the game-dog forum."

Yup, some times, the best words, are the ones you don't speak.
    To walk beside your friend, in silent understanding, knowing the connection is there...

ain't NOTHING beats a dog!!!!!:)

well, my bike is a close second.....:D

...nice post!