1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why is it written different?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by DryCreek, Mar 21, 2007.

1. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/305888,5_1_WA21_DOGSHOT_S1.article

Need one of those banging your head off the wall icons.....If it had been an APBT, the story would be written differently. :rolleyes:

2. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Oh, my gosh! I am speechless...(almost!)
    I'm about ready to abolish the cops and take my chances with the crooks...I'm not sure who poses more danger to the unsuspecting public..most of whom are just minding their own business. The bullets are flying out of control...

3. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

you think maybe if she wasnt doing what she was doing we would have heard about this hmm maybe no drugs and no dog killed, so who really killed the dog...

4. Michele

Michele Guest

what an idiot......

5. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Not that I in ANY way condone drug use...but the kids had "paraphanelia" and they (the parents) were out the next morning...sounds like the cops made a HUGE freakin bust.

Poor dog just got caught in the middle of all kinds of BS.

The pit bull reference pisses me off too...was that even necessary to say?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2007
  6. hell it already was written different when it came to the APBT!

"What makes the story stranger is that Bam wasn't the only dog shot by RLB police last week. The following night police killed a pit bull while serving another warrant.

A pit bull makes more sense, Glorioso said. Those dogs are traditionally violent. Black labs don't have a violent reputation, he argues."

Now how fookin stupid is that!