1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why is impossible for APBT owners/breeders and APBT and its cousins to ban together?

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by GaDog, Aug 23, 2005.

1. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Why cannot everyone pull together and show a united front in the war against BSL? Is it each groups pride or fear someone else will get the glory? Each group may have a slightly different take on what the answer is but cannot each group or each person put aside the petty problems and work together to fight the larger ones that are here and now?
    I am not the answer nor do I think I know who is but I think it is not that hard with a little research to find the ones whos names keep popping up as activist and whos names never do anything but talk and type.
    Anyone who thinks they know of a solution please share with us all.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2005