1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why hello there.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zoombeh, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Zoombeh

Zoombeh Pup

My girlfriend and i received a black & white mix (almost a bluish tint sometimes, especially in the sun) pit pup from a breeder, my g/f's mom has known forever. So i have been expanding my dog/puppy knowledge but still in need of much more.
    And what a better place to learn about this wondaful breed than a nice forum. So I can not wait to get to know this forum a 'lil better.

Peace,
    Jim

2. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

3. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

hello n welcome :)

4. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Welcome! Your dog may be an amstaff/bully though, but as long as you're happy with it that's all that matters. You may see some dog aggression, that's normal.

And lol, nice avatar. Snorlax ftw

5. Zoombeh

Zoombeh Pup

Huh Blau, either im just way to sleep deprived or i just don't get it lol. But yea i need a legit avatar snorlax is always my default one on forums :-).