1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who's the ugliest gamedog of all time?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DominicanDogMan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

That's the truth..^^^^^^x2......ya don't have to be ugly to win a.........................????????..also theres a difference b-tween ugly+bad after care...........?????????????????????

2. Without trying to be insulting (because you don’t have to try with ugly little mutt) the French Bulldog..!

3. the ugliest dog has to be masons hog

4. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

a French bulldog us not a game dog, maybe on of the furthest things from it.

5. I personally love the ugly bulldogs. they aren't what people expect a pitbull to be. but attitude speaks loud and clear ;) I got one that looks like a Chihuahua English bulldog cross LOL

6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

The UGLIEST deep game dog I ever saw was Jack Jones Hotdog, I mean he looked like some kinda Daushound crossed with something from PT Barnums. Jack matched him every weekend sometimes twice! He had short legs A long body, and A head like A collie long and skiney! A ruff extremely hard scratching little 34 lb. spotted dog! He was from his sisters old Lightner gyp breed to BC Kojack (Snow breeding) saw this thread and he just popped into my head!

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good share,,, any more detail about the blood we might find a pedigree...

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

A lot of them Gonner dogs tend to look like a cross between a dauchsund and bull terrier LOL

9. WNK

WNK Big Dog

I just love ugly bulldogs! I have a big dislike breeding dogs for conformation, so I choosed to own dogs bred on purpose. And yes, they CAN be ugly. Alot of dogs here are so uniform, bred for ADBA conformation standard and that really sucks imo :cool:

(By the way, Bolio, Barracuda, Frisco and alot of other dogs you mentioned here are not ugly. And some blind/ invalid dogs aren't ugly too, they just had a rough life.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. hwm

hwm Big Dog

How was the KO Jack bred, trot? Gr.CH. Snow x ?

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

It was A dog Bobby had solid white and crazy! He got A call one time when he was at work. Said Bobby somebody hung your dog from the tree, he said no he does that all day! When he get thirsty hell come down then jump back up on that limb again! Breed to Jacks (Dollys) old lightner gyp produced some fiery dogs! I had A littermate sister from hotdog Floyd S. gave me! Crosssed that into my Bullyson -Mendicino X Stu Fowler male and every dog was just great, only one didn't start until almost three! I personaly think a lot of those Snow dogs got ruined because they were so hot! Just begging to go so young, but not mature! Been breeding around that and Regert X King Solomon, just go'n out to Hienzels best. Line breed Colonel X the best he sent to Orbie Copland! Dolly's gyp was breed down from some tight Lightner, Wallace and E. Crenshaws Buck She was 13 when she had that litter, passed shortly after! I was in the right place at the right time!

12. hwm

hwm Big Dog

Nice! Corn loved the Snow dog. All the ones he shook Carver out of over 20 years he wanted Snow bad. The dog was old but hitting and missing. Offered 500 and Maurice sold him for 300 some time later. They didn't speak for a couple weeks. Lol

13. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Yeah I know, Everybody said Snow didn't produce, that's BS, you breed him back to something solid with some Reno, Diablo Rojo, and leave them alone long enough, you'd have A bulldog!! Ask him about Kojack!! That was one crazy dog! He could tell you about Dolly, she traveled the circuit and new all those old timers! If she was feeding one it was tops!

14. frogs

frogs Big Dog

TROT/hwm,

Much appreciation for the history.

Thank you.