1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who's next?!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Suki, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

2. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Who can you contact to say something about it? I didn't see it...

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Didn't see it either! I guess, the New Jersey legislators. I usually do a search, and then start writing 'em all.

just found it on our Mass board, so, figured I'd pass it on.....

I guess since it was "proposed by James Sharpe", then, he'd be the one?....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2006
  4. Every time I read one of these.......I am just shocked. One part said if you are even able to get a permit you can not leave the house with your dog

5. they're gunna make gettin a dog license like a gun license! " no criminal background or charges" Sheesh, MY girl's not a deadly weapon! i would be pretty pissed to have to go thru all that. around here your dog is supposed to be licensed and all that but they arent really that tuff about it unless they see sumone being dragged behind a 110 pound beast wit a head the size of a basketball... or sumone reports the dog. other then that cops/animal control wont even look your way