1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whoopi on 'The View,' Day Two: She Doesn't Condone Michael Vick's Dogfighting

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

You said: I dont not believe that animal cruelty leads to heines crimes against humanity. I just gave you 4 links that say otherwise.
    And with all due respect to you, you don't have to start your post with "listen". I do listen.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. simms

simms CH Dog

I didnt read your links and I'm not going to. I'm not pro AR, do I beleive that it's a propaganda tacttic....yeah! I did make a correction when I responded to Chinasmom post.

3. simms

simms CH Dog

Ok, they do have all those instincts of survival. I agreed that some arent screwed on tight. However I think the argument being made is against the gamedog....I dont beleive that to be factual on the whole.....across the board. I beleive that it is a tactic used by these Humain orgs. Let's put a little public fear behind thier agenda.