1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whoever came up with the gallery concept...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

deserves a cookie!
    LOL, never been on a board that had the option to have your own personal gallery before.
    I see now why we dont post random pics on the boards... you can just put them there and people can see them.

"Brilliant!"
    [​IMG]

2. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

You didn't know about the gallery?

3. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Not until the other day....

4. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Well goodness gracious boy! I found it a long time ago and made some good use of it LOL.

5. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I remember reading people talking about galleries and what not and I didnt know that the hell you were talking about. "see my gallery" or "posted to the gallery" I thought it was a specific forum that I just couldnt find or something.

I dont know... color me slow I guess.