1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who was the best Bullyson dog?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Highbloodbulldog, Jul 9, 2007.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

i stand corrected on the spook bitch.......but BH wrote in his own book "bullyson and his sons" vol.1 that he got the dog off a dentists widow and bullyson attacked him and his friend as they tried to get him in the car. If your sure he was bought off clemmons then bobby wrote pure shit instead of the half shit that he was known for. But was a REAL dogman with REAL dogs.

YIS

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Bullyson tried to eat BH and his friend when they were getting him out of the car but he got the dog from JC. They drove to JC's place and got Bullyson off the spot. JC had to put Bullyson in the kennel and left the chain attached to the dog.

3. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

can anyone clarify this point about the dentist who has read the book?

I lost mine 22 years ago during a raid!

4. bullyson & his sons -
    page 195
    "As I mentioned earlier in the beginning of the chapter Nirider had purchased Eli jr from Gerald Clemmons - his bitch Spook bred to Floyd Boudreaux stud Eli. These dogs produced the litter from which Eli jr came"
    "On the morning of Eli jr's battle before the fight, Gerald Clemmons approached me. He informed me that he had the belly brother to Eli jr who, in his opinion, was as good a dog as Eli jr and had never been matched"
    page 197.
    "Before I left I had his agreement to meet me the following morning, drive to Caldwell Texas where JERRY CLEMMONS lived and pick up Bullyson."
    "Early that Monday morning I called Clemmons at the hospital where he was employed and got directions to his house"

5. some of the better ones to come off bullyson was off chivo and piggy, but they never left the state nor were they publicized.

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Actually won 5 but 2 were not recorded

CHIVO x PIGGY = DAVIS "SISTER"

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#e9e9e9>BB URL CODE:</TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>BROWNS IRONSIDE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

thanks 3 whips.......:dogkiss:

8. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

Would love to have some of that chivo blood!!!!!!!!!!

9. T.BUNDY

T.BUNDY Banned

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

correct me if am wrong ,i read a book some 20 years since which showed a f.....in mint lookin dog ,am pretty sure it was hammonds ace an inbred bullyson dog scuse me if im way off . any info on ace though ?

11. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

If you look in page 51 of R. Stratton's book called " This is the American Pit Bull Terrier " you can see Hammond's Ace, very good solid looking bulldog, wish I had a pic to share. Was he known as Carver's Ace or Hammond's Ace of Spades? does anyone know.

12. Ch stomper was the best off him

13. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

As far as expeirence goes, I have no clue who was the best off him. Bully himself was a beast from what I understand and produced the same. The ones that seem to be makin the noise to me though is M.C,chivo and stomper. I'd kill for a tight wound midnight cowboy hound.

15. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

spook was not black

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

how is bullyson an outcross scatterbread strain

18. dolemite

dolemite Pup

I always heard Honeybunch was off Ironhead...That's why those Jeep dogs "DIG LIKE CRAZY"..:cool: Who knows when dealing with Carver?..The man bred some good dogs..But I believe he was the only one who really knew...

19. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Never seen one jeep dog look like ironhead

20. preme

preme CH Dog

stop posting becuase being stood correct is a common theme with you bully was line bred on blind billy scatter bred you better learn how to read a ped

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [51] :: WALLING'S BULLYSON (2XW)(1XL)

heres a lil help..
    p