1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who wants a lazy, fat, blue hippo?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Not me.

My big buddy Diesel and his favorite passtime.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    He really got up there on that last one. That toy is over 7 feet up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He loves the summertime, I usually keep him pretty lean this time of year because he gets so much more road work in.

I just love to post him up... he makes me burst with pride.

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

he looks happy thats for sure!!

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

He does look like he's having a good time! He is a handsome boy

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I like that you keep him leaner and more athletic....at least your putting him to use...so many people here in Iowa with Blue pits let them live like a bulldog and be lazy and fat....he is in good hands it looks like he is well exercised...I do have to say he is a good looking dog for not being a fan of blues at all hes the best ive seen in at least a fortnight...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2006
  5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

He is cute :)

6. Attila

Attila Guest

good looking dog. For a minute there I thought this tread was going to be about my ex wife. lol What is he jumping after a rope? Now this should show you why my dogs can get over my six foot fence with ease.

7. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

He is a fantastic lookin dog.....I can see why he continues to make you proud!!!!!

8. love the color blue on a dog... friend gave me a blue dobie show dog 17 years ago , poor thing is in the process of leaving me... that guy looks great and happy ,, have a fun , long , relationship ... good luck

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I must say it is impressive to see a dog of that size jump 7 feet in the air. at what age did he start jumping like that? I ask because my boy Big Game is about the same build and size as Desial. When he was younger I thought he would never leave the ground.(Well he used to jump every once in a wile about 1ft at most:) ) but recently he has descoverd his ability to jump. Althow not quite 7 feet. I am thinking he is still coming into his own. I know large dogs tend to mature slowly. ps what lines is youre boy down from? just currious. He is a good looking dog. Way to go keeping him ion shape.

10. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Good looking dog. Not trying to knock but he is far from lean. I have a blue dog and she is lean. Take a look at my gallery.

11. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Sure enjoys it, looks determind.

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Looks like he loves to play

13. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

Nice looking boy. You should be proud of him.

14. CB

CB CH Dog

Im thinking the same that dog is far from being in shape. And could lose about 5 pounds. Still a blue hippo to me haha.

debodebo likes this.
  15. firestarter

firestarter Banned

Fine looking dog....don't listen to what these clowns say:D

16. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It's not an APBT, it's not in shape, quit kidding yourself, quite lying & misinforming the public & for God's sake quit breeding him & peddling puppies!!

Marty likes this.
  17. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Well Mia was straight to the point!

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL. Well, they always say "The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line!":D

19. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

Who cares what breed he is. He was posted here because he looks like the other dogs we all own so he fits into this category.

Only thing I would want different is his color, everything else about him is just fine. Keep the pics of him coming. Got any more?

20. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

looks good for a large dog. if you guys want to see a real atheletic blue check out Patch o pits blue thats one nice looking dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.