1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who Use AI with there Stud

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by TripleJ, Aug 25, 2012.

1. AI does work, and far as litter size, minium amount.
    Wacc has done some with BJ and produced quality hounds

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

Tesio in his own words ch 1.............

3. WHOCARES

WHOCARES Pup

For those that have frozen semen stored, do you store it onsite in your own tank and recharge yourself or have it stored at an offsite facility? I have several dogs collected and stored offsite for $120yr and throwing around the idea of purchasing my own tank. I'm not planning to use the semen for years and may possibly sell a few breedings. Any opinions?

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

U can buy ur own, but i hear its easier n cheaper just to pay to have it stored...

5. bbad

bbad Big Dog

waccamaw kennels do about 90% of there breeding by way of A
    I & all pups are very solid & strong. it's funny as hell the old man jerk the country dog off so much when he comes to his chain space he goes up to the him & turns his ass to him to get jacked off

6. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

That is some funny shit right there.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Tried it for the first time twice this past december but didn't work, the best part though is I made my now ex girl friend collect it lmao... Im going to try it again later this year so i got a little time to find a new gf. :D

8. bounty

bounty Big Dog

HAHHAAHHH true my friends still give me hell for doing AI's. once you see the vet do it a few times its easy to get in there and do it yourself. Its a big time and headache saver with crazy dogs. i haven't read all the threads on here but a good trick i worked out with insane males is to get a tissue and wipe the bitches vaj and then use that tissue to get the male aroused without seeing the female. usually fight crazy dogs switch on when there is a dog in front for stimulas. If they don't have any stimulas other than a stinky tissue then they stay relaxed and keep their mind on the job. i have trained fight crazy dogs to be good brood dogs this way.