1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who to vote for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jr Pit Guy, Nov 4, 2007.

1. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Too funny Suki! You got me rolling on that one.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

.....:D .....

3. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

lol thanks suki

4. Suki

Suki Guest

you're welcome!

laughter=always a good thing! ;)

5. WWII

WWII Banned

"Many of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
    -Hilary Clinton

6. Marty

Marty Guest

laughter is the best medicine so is a smile :D

1 person likes this.
  7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

It's all economics for me when the non Republican are in office I have MORE money in my pocket. The middle class who fuels this country rules. Right now the rich are running this thing. I can even affoed to fill my gas tank up. What is the deal. I remember when Al Gore ran against Bush I'll never forget this he said that "The Top 10 percent of money earners in the United States will prosper in the Bush presidency". That is exactly what has happened. The poor are getting poorer the rich are getting richer and the middle calss is getting poorer. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
    And as far as the Patriot Act it goes along with BSL you want less goverment but you are willing to allow No knock warrants. Phone Tapping. etc
    There is a case going on right here in ATL. Cynthia will tell you about it. The polce busted into a 90 year old womans house (No Knock Warrant) and shot this woman like 20 times then tryed to cover it up. You cannot have the best of both worlds. The good book says you have to love one and hate the other.
    We need to have someone thats going to get it back to where a brother got some duckets in his pocket...[​IMG]

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

You might do better when Non-Republicans are in office, but my boyfriend and Parents have told me that no matter who is in office, the lower middle class (where we are) gets screwed either way. lol. Republicans love the rich that is a given, but at least they are up front about it. The Democrats love the rich, but try to trick the poor into thinking that they don't, but the Democrats are in the same bed with the Republicans when it comes to big business. Both are getting laid, yet the Citizens are all getting screwed. lol.

9. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

BC, I read about that case. Granny was living in a house where the police had bought drugs. When the police went in yelling "POLICE", "FREEZE" and whatever cops yell, granny opened fire on them. 90 or not, you shoot at a cop you get shot at.

Now to the subject of more money in your pocket when non Repub is in office. Interesting. You make less money now then you did 7 years ago? I make quite a bit more myself. Most people I know have advanced their pay scale in the last 7 years. I do know that every time I did my taxes over the last 7 years I have paid less in then I would have. I know that I have been given a child tax credit for most of that time as well. I don’t remember a tax break or a tax credit when Bill was sitting in office, but I do remember a tax increase.

Now as for filling up your gas tank. Why don’t you ask Bill/Al about their free trade agreement with China? That was pretty Slick of Willie. Get $$$$ for the demoncrats by giving trade agreements and lowered/no tariffs (import taxes) to a communist government. Any veteran should be puking their guts out at what the Clinton administration to this country. The US had fought over and over to rid the world of communism and the Clintons play patty-cake with them for campaign money, what a joke. Oil prices are now a result of this great trade agreement. China when from a bunch of commie rice farmers to a main player in the world manufacturing market. Gas prices are a direct result of both oil prices rising and lack of refineries in the US. Why the lack of refineries? Tree hugging liberals have blocked the building of any new refineries in the US for almost 30 years. Refineries get old and need to be replaced, but you can’t replace them when the left votes it down. I didn’t help that we have had several natural disasters over the last few years that have destroyed some of our existing refineries. I guess Bush should have never built that hurricane machine. As long as the hippy tree huggers keep us from building new refineries to meet the production demand, the price goes up.

Last but not least, I will leave you with this. I always here people boo hooing about successful people in this country. Isn't it everyone’s dream to be successful? Don’t be hate-en. "The rich are getting richer", God bless them, they have made it. They are living the American dream. Just because I don’t make as much of them and frankly struggle a lot of the time with finances, I not gonna throw jeers at them. Nobody should. But, maybe it would be ok if they were not running the country. I have heard that "right now the rich are running this thing". Ok, show me a poor US congressman/senator. Show me a middle class person that is a viable candidate for president. Hmmmm. Always quick to point the finger at the rich guy and blame them, but in fact, they are all rich. Republican or demoncrat, the rich will always be "running this thing".

Ferk out

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Need to read it again all the Police lyed all of them in jail for lying and planting drugs in that ladies house. Two of the cops got 10 yrs... The city has since over turned No Knock warrants..
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268674,00.html

P.S. I dont care who come busting up in my house they are getting shot or shot at...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  11. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Um no the police NEVER bought drugs from her house. The informant that was suppose to have bought drugs at her house came forward and told them that he never bought drugs there. The police made a mistake then tried to cover it up. This incident lead to a federal probe and these police being prosecuted. And the narcotics police "Red Dogs" being dismantled and them hiring new ppl. The 2 officers pleaded guily to manslaughter.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/27/atlanta.shooting/index.html

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2007/11/17/nealstreet_1119.html

And they busted in her house. She thought she was getting robbed. Bottom line the police lied and got caught up. Tried to cover it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2007
  12. WWII

WWII Banned

You might not get richer with Republicans in office, but you'll get poorer with Democrats in office ;)

13. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

92 or 88, she lived a long life.

Ferk out

14. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

that's the damn truth. if the friggin pope comes a bustin my door down i'm gonna pop his holy a$$. same thing with the police, because i know they don't have any business knockin my door down. it's a shame the old lady didn't take a couple tools of the state with her.

15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

The answer short and sweet is NO. We are all screwed no matter what..... now that we have PSA'a and wannabe rapper producer coc$suckers like R. Simmons talking about dog fighting etc....the laws and info coming about our dogs to the publics ears will be hard to defend, after this PSA on Dec 3rd comes out the next step will be public info about dogfighting then it will be the horrible breed APBT and info about it...then within 5 years or so and MARK MY WORDS there will be leglislature to outlaw the breed introduced somewhere, yes it will happen and if you vote democrat you can go ahead and set a date...

16. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

FERK<<<< LOOKEY HERE"A

they truth is that everything cost 3 times what it did just because your not making it past the line on your W-2 doesn't mean you make more money brother,,,lol,,,

try taking on the bee hive concept,,,, you always gotta have worker bee's,,, to make the rich even richer,,, come on,,,, think real carefully,,,look at the interest rate ,,, your paying the FED's,,,on top of being taxed on everything you buy or do,,,, they took away the grocery tax here in arkansas,,, so what they just rasied the price or groceries,,, so who won,,,

it don't take a genious to figure out who's doing the fucin

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Again just to set this straight the police planted drugs at this eldery womans house. Yeah she lived a long life but if it were somebody you knew or someone that ment something to you I dont think you would be so insensitive.
    Whoever becomes President I just hope they can get this thing settled and get this country on the right track.[​IMG]