1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who to vote for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jr Pit Guy, Nov 4, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

B you know you're my big brother here... but I gotta disagree with you here. I ain't saying we driving around huse to house looking for illegals and sending them home.. What I've always said is EVERYTIME we find one, be it through a routine traffic stop, everytime they go for a job the place needs to mke sure their social matches their name all it takes is a phone call, I don't care if they are at the ER and they are found to be illegal. I think everytime you have to show your ID you should show a proof of citizenship.. and then everytime they find one they send them back to wherever they came from and send their anchor babies with them. As for the tax dollars, thats why I like Huckabee Fair tax! Everyone pays 23% or whatever flat sales tax on everything you buy.. no more income tax or IRS... that way whatever they buy they have enough taxes on it for us to collect our money.
    I also disagree about the war... while I was against it from the start I believe things are getting better in Iraq my people that are there say its worth staying and worth fighting.. so I agree with the people on the ground over the liberal sway media. Plus Iran has said if America leaves we'll fill the vaccum that is there... you really want that? We made a mess.. we stay until the job is done.. don't tuck your tail and run.

2. NC

NC CH Dog

Finally someone speaking my language!! Amen brother.. You act like honorable soldiers I'll treat as such, you act like a monster... guess what hope you've got the stomach for what I'm willing to do..

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Oh i am for childrens healthcare,just not children of illegals,nor bums to lazy to get up off there ass and take care of their family.i want my money going to people and children who really need it,this system has been milked enough as it is without adding more strain to it.but this war it is just something for folks to cry about for the time being,and i would rather fund something to even send a message to the other nations thinking about attacking us that fund more illegal immigrants living like americans.and as far as us paying for sending them back home bullshit with that they can pay for it themselfs with all the money the stole from this country,and if they don't do it send the bill to mexico or wherever else they come from.bankrupt the damn country and let them and the rest of the world sort it out.they aerve no purpose here other than milking the system and taking jobs away from decent hard working Americans,and i can't speak for anyone else but myself i don't want my country going like mexico.it is bad enough they can wave their flags here and have tv shows but they want to go even further than that,and i for one am sick of it.and that is the very reason we are in trouble over here,to much ploitical correctness they need to grow a pair and say this is how it is done,and do it.everybody is to concerned with making everyone else feel welcome and not offending anyone.i say if you do not come here legally then you have no business here EVER,once your deported thats it you can never enter this country again for any reason.and all the wages you earned here need to be paid back to the U.S.A for all it cost us to educate our kids and take care of you and your family.this country was founded on God and it should stay that way.none of this getting rid of God for Buddah or Allah let them keep that mess in their own country,none of this dual language this is a english speaking country and it should stay that way,there should be 2 flags in this country the US flag and the confederate flag thats it.and if folks don't like that then you can go to a more fitting country like your own.

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ok lil bro. They are saying that it is appr/ 12 million illegals in the U.S. Come on man we have to be realistic. You talking about a waste of tax payer dollars having to chase down every hispanic and send them back come on. Plus that leads to things like profiling and things that we don t want to happen.
    Someone else said something to the effect of they didnot want universal health care cause it will be like welfare. Ok, I would rather invest my money in my country than to send it over sea to give aid to all of these other countries. We send money to north Korea and food so they can live because they are so poor. We treaten to stop it if they continue with there nuclear ambishions. We sent money to Iraq for oil so that the Iraqi people can eat and have housing. There are tons of examples of AMERICAN TAX PAYER MONEY going aboard to help other nations. What is the common demoninator i=of the examples that I have made. OHMMM They all have turned on us. They want to kill us. I just think that it would be so much better as a nation to invest in our own people (CITIZENS). Someone like me whose father ran out on me and my mother at an earliy age. (6 mo). We didno thave alot barely just making it. I remember durning the missing and murder children in the 80's here in atlanta I was home by myself most of the time. Not only did we not have insurance we did not have much food to eat. But we made it. Now look at me. I am sucessful I contribute to the tax system My wife will be a doctor Phd. in a couple of years and it is all good . I just believe that you should take care of home before you try to take care of every one else.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good thing is we can all have an intelligent chat about politics with out anyone getting angry and carried away I think we all want this country to be a better place and realize that this country has gone down so far...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
  6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

An Illegal worked with my boyfriend, and he told him that his wife had just had their fifth child. My boyfriend asked how he was able to take care of all those children. The guy flat out said to him, I don't, the State does. When the guy was fired, because his SS# didn't check out, he told my boyfriend, "No problem. I will just go get another one." A week later, the guy was back on the job site with a new name. That makes me mad at two people, the illegal for milking the system, and the Boss for re-hiring him, knowing that he isn't here legally...
    I agree that there is only room for Loyalty to one flag and that is the US flag...However, I have no problem with someone flying their flag as heritage as long as it's below the American flag.

7. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Very true,nice to just discuss and get our views out there,thats the way it should be.

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

See thats what i mean by at this point and time i don't think it is the right thing to do with the child health bill.they already get enough from our country without adding more to it.for every honest needy family there will be 100 that ain't and they will recieve the care first.like i said i have no problem with the actual bill but i think the timing is off right now for a bill like that,we are allready stretched way to thin when it comes to our money.

And thats also why i believe that we shouldn't have to pay for their deportation they should.and we should go one step further and make them give back all the money they stole from this country,including what they recieved from welfare.and as far as profiling i could care less about that folks need to be profiled and right now in my eyes every Hispanic is illegal and it should be in the laws eyes as well.and if they have nothing to hide then they should not protest being checked out.and i will profile anyone it is called common sense but today your made out to be a bigot if you use common sense.i will say a shoddy looking black man with a backpack is suspicious if he is in beverly hills wandering around,i will say a muslim with a beard looking all around at a airport with a suitcase heading to the bathroom is suspicious,i will say hispanics running across a freeway with a suitcase is suspicious,i will say a well dressed wealthy looking white person driving around in a ghetto is suspicious,just as i would say a full grown man or woman sitting in a park with no children watching little children is suspicious and i belive they should all be checked out with no fear of violating any civil rights or being called a racist. let the police do their jobs and do it right,folks can not use common sense anymore or go with their first gut feeling about someone now a days and thats another reason why there are so many problems and wrong things happening.

But as far as the flags if they want them fine,but they have no reason being flow in public at anytime,keep them in your own home but don't fly them in our skys that should be reserved for our countrys flag that so many people have died for throughout the history of our country.

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

this whole thread developed itself quite nicely. lots of good opinions and ideas. seems that for the most part we all can agree that right now there isn't a single candidate that really has us floored and ready to throw caution to the wind and say we support them 100%. interesting for sure.

10. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

still game for a revolution though. it's about time.

11. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

True,about the closest for me is Huckabee but i still wouldn't go so far at this point and time to say i support him 100% and he is the best thing that can happen to America.only one thing i can say with absolute certantiy is Hillary Clinton is out of the question for me.don't care for the country to go to Rodham and Gomarha wich is what will happen if she takes office.

12. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

It seems that im on a very diffrent page with most of you.

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Yeah, If Hildabeast got in, I'd make sure to buy as much guns as possible, because that right would be taken away, and lock down the house getting ready for the downfall of liberty and freedom as we know it....

So far Ron Paul has impressed me the most, mainly because I am more of a Constitutionalist than anything else (politically).

I got a reply back from the Ron Paul camp on BSL. It's kind of vague unfornately, but this was their reply: "Thanks for your interest in the campaign! I can not point you to a specific reference regarding breed specific legislation, but I think it is fair to say that this is an issue that would best be resolved by the states. Ron Paul would love to reduce the size and scope of the federal government and return the power to the local governments. Thanks again for your question, and I hope I have addressed your concerns. If you have any further questions, let us know.
    Matt - Volunteer - Ron Paul 2008"

14. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

"We sent money to Iraq for oil so that the Iraqi people can eat and have housing."

Food for Oil? What a joke.

15. NC

NC CH Dog

Nah brother I have to disagree.. this'll probably give someone a case of the red ass but..... I am all for profiling as well, if we use it properly. Sorry but if it saves lives i don't care how many people get pulled out of line in the airport for an extra look over... just live if you're oviously not from this country originally and you get stopped for speeding they should ask you for some form of legal status documentation (not just Hispanic, but ALL races) and if ou're illegal.. guess what you're getting a free trip to your home country. So yeah if they snatch all the Arabs out of line at the airport just for a closer look.. sorry doesn't bother me.. likewise Last time I went i had to get searched but alledgedly the drug dog hit on my suitcase..lol.. I didn't throw a fit.. I said ok.. Search me down.

As for the welfare thing.. I have mixed views. Like you (we got alot in common) my dad wasn't around all the time growing up he was in and out of prison. My mom and I were on welfare back in the day before foodstamps.. when you went to the food bank and they gave you the 10 pounds of govmint cheese, 5lb can of peanut butter etc etc... and we needed it. Like you we didn't have much, but we managed to get by. But I think the welfare system is horribly abused now.. I saw a guy buy $250.00 worth of meat at the butcher shop.. then pay for it with his food stamp atm looking card thingy.. then get into a brand new Chrysler 300.. As I bought my bag of chicken leg quaters that were on sale and got into my car that needs 4 new tires..lol.. there's a problem there.

I think to recieve welfare the person should have to be working, or actively seeking employment and they should not be allowed to have more children until they are off welfare.. so mandatory birth control shots or something.. which would never happen.. but its my idea.

16. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Sounds like isreal your describing. I dont see why if you come from this country or not why you should get "an extra look over". What about Timothy McVeigh and his oaklahoma bombings. Profiling would not have saved americans from him. Pulling arabs out of the line at the airport while average citizens of other races pass freely. What about Richard reid. The convert shoe bomber. He wasnt arab. But still attempted to blow up a plane.

=

I dont know why but between comments of "smearing beacon" on people and "looking extra hard at arabs" I get a hint of anti arab / anti muslim feeling on this board.

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good point! !! ! I remember that sniper situation in DC...

18. NC

NC CH Dog

Richard Reid was also not American.. Sorry.. if you're not American and you're in America.. I don't have a problem with someone giving you and extra look over. As for the anti Arab thing.. not me one of my good buddies Abed is from Jordan and I've told him exactly how I feel about things. The only problem I've ever had about Muslims is a friend of mine converted to Islam and made it his mission in life to convert me.. so I made it my mission to eat as much pork in front of him as I could.. (after many times politely declining to attend ju'mah <sp?>)
    And no profiling wouldn't have stopped Mcveigh or the Snipers but that was domestic terrorism... I am more concerned with international terrorism, someone moving here from another country...sleeper cells and the such.

19. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I myself am a convert , Although I do not try and impose my religion on others. Ill offer my views but to impose and badger and keep trying to convince in my opinion is wrong.

So agree that British , Italian , Isreali citizens ect should have closer tabs on them than americans?

Although I do understand that your patriotic and "seem" to become weary of non americans. I dont know if thats the case forgive me if im wrong. But I dont think being american gives you a higher status than being a non american even if we are residing outside our own homelands.

20. NC

NC CH Dog

Yes I believe ALL non Americans in America should have a closer eye kept on them than Americans. And I do believe that being an American in America gives you higher status than being a non american in America. Sorry.. but I am of the belief to quote President Bush "fool me once shame on you... fool me twice... well... not gonna fool me again."

But its all good brother.. [font=Verdana, Arial]Aasalaamu Aleikum (probably spelled that all kinds of wrong)[/font]