1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who Makes Slatmills in the US?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Iron Head, Nov 4, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

If I were to buy a mill, I myself would spend the coin on a dogtrotter. Is it the best mill available? Maybe, or maybe not but it would be going in my dinning room where not only would I have to look at it daily but anyone who came here would also see it and I'm crazy insane about how my house looks.. They are IMO works of functional art. They work great and look just as sharp.. I wouldn't want to look at some 2x4 stained wood fabricated mill. I'd still use one but it'd have to go in the basement where I only have to look at it when it's being used. I already have a Emill down there and I hate working dogs in my basement. Mostly because I don't want to hang out down there lol. Millmakers are plenty this day and age though and most all of them can and will get the job done. Comes down to personal preference really.

I have been thinking about building or acquiring a good carpet mill though. Wink Wink. Lol.

2. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Screenshot_20210605-155215_Photos.jpg

Blackpoison and AGK like this.
  3. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

, best I can do.

Blackpoison likes this.
  4. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Awesome work bud

5. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Oh no lol, I didn't build it, hell I don't even own it. I'll try to get Vicki to post a video of it in use.

Blackpoison likes this.
  6. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

I don’t have my glasses on but that shit looks like it was made with popsicles stick! Frozen Eli must be sucking alot of big sticks 5B447BC3-21E3-41AB-8DE7-74AD12725A49.jpeg 5B447BC3-21E3-41AB-8DE7-74AD12725A49.jpeg

7. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

5F9CAB00-68BA-4C43-A00A-84C678FC39D8.jpeg If you wanna own the best slatmill in the world just Just hit up @FrozenEli he is selling an easy do it yourself instructions it’s so easy a 8 year old can make ! C51F2B65-0192-4DAE-A430-A7888C1F959A.jpeg

FrozenEli likes this.
  8. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

Anyone ever try hf mills