1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who like Wings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jul 21, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Soze I'm not even sure but ill see what I can find.Here in America when I first started drinking about 35 yrs ago we didnt have many choices.When I started it Budweiser ,then I went to Bud Light and then Bush Light or Natural Light.Its just what I been drinking all my life Now I do try some imports now because we have much more of a selection.After about 6 they just to thick for my liking.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

From what I gather around 4.20 for Natural Light.

3. You should brew your own Bamaman...and Budwiser not that bad..nice with a burger..and it's refreshing two.......and lol.I wished I had the time to drink 6...but no.2-3 for me and not every day......I think you appreciate it more that way..but I could drink 6 or 10 lol.(or 20)....but na!.if I drink that much I'll end up in the cells...on a murder charge.........lol.lmao.

The Keep Book, david63 and bamaman like this.
  4. Oh yeah btw Bamaman...what was that Budweiser Red Larger like??..was it a lot different from normal Bud or Bud light.??...I ain't seen it over here.

bamaman likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yes it was a lot different.Stronger for sure .

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I did enjoy it though.

7. More like a ale rather then a larger?????

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Not sure Soze.I just drink it lol.Now moonshine I can talk on to some degree.Beer I just drink it .

Soze the killer likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Though my observations Americans aren't very picky when it comes to Beer as long as its ice cold and wet.lol

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Newer generation coming up with all the different selections we may see a change in that in the future.I'm sure it will inspire some of the younger minds.

11. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

hey what's the difference between that and bud light I know both are buch's but natural got a better price

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The taste is actually different .I would say Natural Light taste more like a Bud Light.Bush Light is a more watered down version of the 2.

13. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

A low price can make macrobrew look very tasty. I used to drink a lot of Pabst Genuine Draft and even Reibenbach (barf) because CVS had it for $3.99 per 12-pack. I discovered that brewing my own is more cost-effective. A&W root beer is a good source of reusable brown bottles.

bamaman likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Breakfast..See if we got any Southerners on here.

Attached Files:

Carolinacur and Soze the killer like this.
  15. What's that man???....fried egg with chesse???...nice!.but that's one hart attack waiting to happen right there lol.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

No egg.

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You would have to be Southern to have known that one.Its cheese grits.Some venison sausage but does contain some pork and just some toast.

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  18. Wow.cheese grits.and venison sausage.and toast...lol.I gotta try it my man!....how do ya make the grits???..I wanna try some Southern food!...Dam!.you folks eat good..and that's breakfast??.wow.I need a breakfast like that.but,lol.I'd need beer with that............I eat some good venison sausages.they got garlic, onion and juniper berrys in them..I serve them with mild cheddar mash,baked beans with mint in them(crazy lol.I know.but nice.)and red current jelly....lol.you wouldn't understand.you'd have to be British lol....and I serve it with a poachers ale.arrrr!.very good.........but yeah,cheese grits..sounds amazing Bamaman.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Grits is just ground up corn meal.You prob have to order them .Prob couldnt find them there.Shit u can't find them every where here.Its just a southern dish.Just boil them and butter ,salt and cheese we put on them.

20. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Grits w/cheese? I've tried them once, didn't like them with breakfast.

Is this the same thing?
    [​IMG]

I make this when I make chili. I top my chili with it, cheese and sour cream.