1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who like Wings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jul 21, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

BBQ came from Natives.I assume they taught both black and whites the method.Both blacks and whites used it on the cheaper cuts of meats.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Did somebody say jerk chicken??? Yum.

That was my favorite kind of chicken until my friend's Asian wife cooked for us one night. And she cooked the best flavored chicken I have ever had. Can't remember the name off hand but was the best.

Bama is always cooking his ass off lol. If one were to look back at all Bama's post a good number would be cooking good food LOL. He knows how to cook.

The Keep Book and bamaman like this.
  3. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

What's wrong with you? Your going to die a early death

4. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Better to burn out than fade away

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I try other stuff Treez and some is good but at the end of the day Soul Food is it.

The Keep Book likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Oh and Fuk everybody eating with fingers out the same dam bowl.Nasry shit right there.

7. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

I grew up eating like this.. my culture

8. Ha,ha....I no mate..it's just some of the things they get round to eating..and some of the places they eat..we got nothing like that over here..all the food you guys cook over there is amazing.all the bud you smoke amazing to.(we get some over here sometimes)...and the dogs!..speak for them selfs..everything over there is great!

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

U just gota make sure to ask if anybody wiped there ass recently then it's all good .and keep some hand sanitizer and it's a done deal

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You couldn't do that around here man. Flu ,Colds and virus will get you.I didn't even catch so much as a cold last year but I'm cautious about things.

DISCOIII likes this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ten more children have been reported to have died from flu, bringing the total for the season so far to 63. Last season, 110 children died from flu in the U.S. Every year, influenza kills between 12,000 and 49,000 people and can send more than 700,000 people to the hospital, the CDC says.Feb 9, 2018 keep on Wicked lol

12. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

It's sad. No children should die . But at least the numbers keep getting lower hopefully til there none .that's why I'm an advocate for washing hands no one likes shit finger . That Charmin bear needs to do like smokey the bear does .only you can stop pink eye

YellowJohnJocko and bamaman like this.
  13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

My family likes to eat out sometime and sometimes I have to go as bad as I hate it.Certain things I won't eat .Won't eat salads or soups of any kind and as much as I love a medium rare steak ill take it medium well in a restraint.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

In a restraunt I meant.

15. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Yup never know who had to go in the lettuce field .if I remember correctly not to long over here people were getting sick cause someone used a veggie field as a bathroom. even the bagged salad mixes should be cleaned .

The Keep Book and bamaman like this.
  16. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Damn n
    Dam nOw I want some steak medium at home got have some blood .and well done when I go out but I haven't been out in a long time . I gota Yelp some steak houses around Cali now

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

At home its med rare .I go through a private butcher and prefer to get all my meat from a private butcher.I get my veggies local so I know where it comes from.

18. Red 73

Red 73 Big Dog

Lot better flavor when you get freshly cut meat aND better for ya! I go to the farmers market for my veggies

bamaman likes this.
  19. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

So am I! As for Man v Food, I like the heat competitions more than the quantity ones. I may be able to win some of them. Dig this site: http://www.foodchallenges.com

20. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

Bah, my gut can take any heat. Well, except extracts. I made the profound error of eating Dave's Insanity Sauce one time and only one time. It came straight back up in around 10 minutes.