1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who knows of this breeder

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by pitman85, Sep 21, 2014.

1. pitman85

pitman85 Pup

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

You can't say you breed healthy dogs all the while breeding genetical deformed animals. Also, when you breed that many different types of dogs you sort of loose focus. The price of those dogs are ridiculously high, which should be another big red flag, that's just my take.

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

"We will pick our puppies that we want you to breed" What??

4. pitman85

pitman85 Pup

what breeders can anyone vouch for im looking for a breeder

5. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Get one from iron mike. Should have a website.

Vicki likes this.
  6. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Get one from iron mike. Should have a website. Norrod line

7. pitman85

pitman85 Pup

thanks any other ones and im on the website but i don't see any dogs

8. I purchased a "shorty bull" from a breeder in Santa Cruz named Richard Ramirez for $1400. He never sent me the certificates or any paperwork. How do I go about tracking him down. He won't return emails or voice mails. Do I take him to small claims court. We were planning on breeding her. His non response... does that mean she's not a pure breed?

9. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Is the shorty bull a recognized breed?

10. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Vicki likes this.
  11. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Schoolboy Lives is Richard Garcia and speaking on a something you heard about somebody you don't know pertaining to drugs is not cool.

12. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I don't know what's worse, associating him with that or selling some toy breed mutts? Lol

13. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

The one to the bottom right of his home page looks like Yoda from Star Wars lol

14. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

My bad DannyB - it was impolite for me to speak on someone who I do not know personally and is not here to defend themselves. I should have more character than that. Not a very stand up thing for me to do and I am glad you called me out. Self realization. Live and learn.

15. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

We are all flawed BigTazz. I'd speak up for you or anybody else. I've done the same thing and I don't think I'm holier than thou.

16. Shane73

Shane73 Pup

Good shit..

Vicki likes this.
  17. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I check out Richards vids a lot, def has a plethora lot of knowledge. I enjoy hearing what he has to say

18. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

richard garcia and richard ramirez are 2 different guys.

19. Piggles

Piggles Pup

As for the original post, based on the number of breeds available and the number of states it claims they serve methinks that would be a puppy mill operation of some sort.

Vicki likes this.
  20. pitman85

pitman85 Pup

I was thinking the same thing