1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who has the best cottingham blood today?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lrk, Nov 8, 2010.

1. lrk

lrk Big Dog

What's your opinion and what would you prefer it coming through.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

TG & frisco sheeeeeeettt wrong thread BAWHAHAHAHA:p

3. lrk

lrk Big Dog

:eek: surely you jest

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

that dynomite dog is throwing the best cottingham dogs right now...get one off dyno that is red with a black mask....freaks...LOL....US1

5. lrk

lrk Big Dog

You guys are too funny. Guess there is no serious people here or no one knows of any good c-ham blood one?

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lrk im' just bullshiting you bud.:nothing:

7. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

thanks for the laugh lol :D

hahahaha, that was funny

8. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

LLC's Cognac is producing his ass off. He is the only ROM dog that I know from this family. The Reno dog I hear is a good one, but he has a lot of young dogs that are still growing up that should be making waves in the near future...
    Both are exactly what you would look for in a cham dog.
    I prefer it coming through winning dogs up close. Don't give a shit if its Buck, Bear, RedManJr, etc... The line was built around show animals, if that is what you want then that is what you should look for.:cool:
    Who has the best now? The ones that are working it...

9. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Then again, LOL. You could argue that TG had alot of influence over breeding this dog since he sent LLC the gyp... So maybe TG is the best place to get the blood from. LOL, I am sure he has pure dogs put up that are not at his property.
    LLC'S YELLAR

10. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

Hoppy that RBK owned that bitch throws em. I like what i've seen from Redman Jr and Brear.

11. LLC does have some very good bulldogs but I'm liken Red Charlie or Tyson as far as there Cott blood goes and your right I'm sure they have more bred other ways good dogmen right there...........

12. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Red Charlie and tyson are "bred" better, but I believe Nack is way ahead in production! I have semen stored off of RC and Tyson, so I am not knocking them one bit. Percentage wise, Nack is putting all around GREAT animals on the ground. He has 6 POR points from the first 2 breedings done in the US. :eek:

13. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Got two off reno now that I'm liking well just young but workers. Got one coming off nack and my partners bitch LLC good people! Just wondering what other working families were out there? ;-)

14. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

That is a good question! LOL Most everyone else out there has watered down shit that they are peddling! OR they just will not sell a dog! Like Dread said, LLC has RedCharlie and Tyson. Tyson is more of bear dog, while RedCharlie is a buck dog off the "bad" bitch Serena and he is bulldog himself from a litter of bulldogs...
    The breeding your partner did should be niiicccee! I have his gyps sister out here and she is nice. Hell, they are all nice but the one of Nack is a very special dog. Just annoying as hell.

15. That about sums it all up............

16. lrk

lrk Big Dog

You have hazels sis?? So why is your nac dog annoying? And how is it bred? I think myself I prefer Charlie over Tyson by the peds. But action speaks louder than words.

17. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Gognac"Danger mouth"dog a true bulldog and a proven producer I saw him go and his a freak!

18. 413bred

413bred Pup

B.h.k's super flash......I have 2 daughters off him he's plenty c-ham's bear the two gyps are good one is straight chicken greese......the other slowly startin to boil.....jmo

19. 413bred

413bred Pup

20. 413bred

413bred Pup