1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Jan 14, 2008.

1. NinjaAPBT

NinjaAPBT Pup

My name is Alba, 28 years old from Mexico City. I own 2 blue pitbulls male and female. Journalist for a living. This are my first APBT. I used to own dogs i rescued from the street and local vets. When they died, i decided to give a chance to this faithful breed that has been so misunderstood and beaten by the media and ignorant people.
    I try every day to be the best ambassador to the breed i can be.
    I learn something new always and that's why i love this site.
    My dogs are not gamebred and i don't know their peds, but i am not ashamed of that. I love them deeply and will always take care of them.
    Don't know if i'll ever own a gamebred APBT, only time and enough knowledge of this breed will tell.
    I hope you have a nice day/night.
    :)

2. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half.

3. NZPBT

NZPBT Pup

Well i run the New Zealand Pitbull Terrier Club, i'm currently writing a book on canine blood sports and also researching for my next book on pitbulls! also i have started a pitbull rescue center in my region as there is know other one in my country!

i love the breed and own several pitbulls, the dog in my signature is mine i assure you that! she's my poster girl and loves the camera looking very professional i love that shot so much! my first pitbull i still have his name is Rebel and he is now a champion tequila is also now a champion i have rebels son slayer he's growing really nicely and is already winning show classes i also rescued a beautifull bitch called Bezurk she comes from a tradgic history of abuse and neglect but has fitted in well with my pack and now greats me by running up and leaping into my arms (which personally covers me in dirt and knocks me over lol - i'm then covered in doggy kisses and the rest of my pack comes flying in and i'm soon covered in pitbulls lol it's heaven!!) hoping to take her to some shows when she is in condition again as i've just focused on putting weight on and now am just starting running her litely bringing her into work. Lilly and LJ are mum and daughter they are my partners dogs and are so cute and have totally different personalities um i'm woffling a bit haha
    rebel is - out gowing game-bred entire male he is pack leader and my best friend
    tequila is - funny little girl very big for a female out grown all her family shes been weight pull training and was raised on human grade steak lol she's got her own little world going on and gives you the feeling that your not really needed and she just lets you pat her as a high priviladge lol
    Bezurk is - my first rescue she knows it was me who saved her and makes sure everyone can see how much she loves me she's always the first one to jump into my arms lol
    Slayer is - my little man he's just like rebel and very game-bred he glues to me and even at his young age thinks he's the biggest dog he dosen't like males coming round me as my ex hit me when he was being born and several times as he grew up i always carried him with me from the day he was born as his mum sadly rejected him he's pure white and beats up any dog that comes near me that isn't approved by me where trying to socialize him but i left my partner when he was 1 month and we missed the most important socializing stage he's also been beaten up by my ex's dog

i love my dogs and will do anything for them when i moved i had slayers sister diesel but my friend feel in love with her and i decided to let her go to her new home as i still get to see her she is being raised with a baby and a big family and spoiled rotten lol

i want to learn about pitbull lines as thats the area i don't no much about so when i found this site i though "YAY" somewhere with knowledgable people who will be able to help me understand the breed i love so very much :)

i think i've covered most things lol any questions feel free to ask :)