1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Jan 14, 2008.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I love to find out about the people behind the screen name! So many posers that don't even know dogs and are barely able to converse in this forum. I hide behind nothing and am who I am! Why do we want to play this game of guess who I am on here? A bunch of cowards and thug wanna B's is what you are. I don't pull my information from old SDJ's and type out of them or any other Mag to state what I have to say like some of you posers do.

Some of you post fake dog pic's and act like you know something about being a APBT owner. Naw, you ain't even close to being a wad of monkey spunk in the dogs and it pisses you off. Your just punk ass liar's and Scoobie Doo's trying to get a treat for free. As many know all you have to do is go to my link on here and go to my site and you see me, my boys and my wife! No need for me to pose as a fake. I own dogs and really have to feed a yard full and take care of them.

What are you wanna B's trying to prove? You take pics of your friends dog or steal one off the net and act like you know what your talking about. Here is what you do. After school get a job and save your money and go buy a puppy every month for the next year. 12 dogs at the end of the year and take care of them as they should be while still going to school and working. When you can do all this without fault and rase pups and pay all the vet bills you will understand my hate toward you as a Poser!

For the ones of you out of school and still living with mommy and dady and laying around doing drugs and dogs the same goes for your sorry ass also. Making mommy and daddy take care of you by buying you all your little dogs and you not earning your swag to be a man! Keep smoking your weed and popping your pills so us kind hearted Americans that work can pay your welfare drawing ass later. Yes, I am a pissed off SOB but I am who I say I am and not hiding behind a screen name. Respectfully, Bill AKA "Slick Willie"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2008
  2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Hi, Im David and own a few Game Dogs. LMAO....***edited by DJ because he likes it here.***Agreed Bill!!! I may not be an "all on my own" dogman, but my mentor has been showing me the ways of the woods for quite a while now and thats more than ALOT of people can say! YIS, DJ.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2008
  3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Lol, thats some funny shit DJ... You make me laugh dude and I like your passion for the breed! Slick

4. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

LMAO!!!!.......... Now don't you go and hold anything back Bill, :) Your make me smile everytime I read one of your posts, if half the people that claim to be dogmen really were we wouldn't have the issues that we do today.

5. I am a husband, a father, and a educator, I have been teaching middle school for the past six yrs. I love apbt and I am here to learn and pay my respects to those that laid a solid foundation in establishing this wonderful breed, I am not a dogman although I would love to get into the show and weight pull shows one day. I am a advocate for the breed and only want to promote positive press for a breed whose reputation has been badly damaged. I can understand where all the outrage is coming from especially when you work so hard at something you love. Oh yeah and I bleed tarheel blue, born and raised in chapel hill, nc. Tarheel born tarheel bred and when i die im tarheel dead GO TARHEELS

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i swing a hammer for a living and own and raise poodles....... cute little buggers

7. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

I don't own any game dogs and I've never claimed to be an expert. I've got a good little unpapered dog and a staff. They are what they are. I've met some game dogs, love the breed, and I'll have one when I'm ready. Right now, just trying different things with my own dogs, most recently being schutzhund.

I'm 21 and have supported myself since I was 18. And currently, helping support my sister while she's going to school. And no drugs here, either. I'm more of a fan of the hooch :) .

Now, the whole giving full or partial names is against one of the rules, though, so I can't give that out. I'm not against giving it out, though. I like who I am, not trying to hide.

-P

8. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I like it it brother! Nice and proud of what you stand for and we need more like you!!! Thanks

9. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thank you kind Sir and Glad you took the time to share with us. Slick

10. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

That is a noble thing you are doing young man and good for you. Frist names don't break the camels back around here. Hooch is my drug also, just ask my wife! Lol

11. Nothing wrong with learning/reading APBT Terrier history, and I am ,and proudly am, a student of the American Pit Bull Terrier. I can't read or learn enough, and am learning/growing everyday. That being said, as many of you know, I am also a proud member of the United States Army. I guess that sums it up. Just be willing to learn, and able/willing to educate and focus on bettering the breed (especially when that means not breeding bad specimens, titling your dogs, animal husbandry, etc.)

12. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Slick, who directly do you wanna find out about. Maybe, you should just make of a list of the posers you are referring too. That way, you can get your questions awnsered better.

13. brolick

brolick Big Dog

i'd like to know who ur thinkin bout too, i do feel u though

14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I'm not pointing any fingers at any one! I just know these people are out there like they were on Pedigrees online. I just thought I'd smack'em in the face with my little spill. Also it gives others the motivation to open up a little more and say Hey! I am honest and this is what I'm about. Hell, a scamer don't want you to get to know him or her because you can figure out they aint worth a pinch of monkey shit. I got to know a few people on this site by being myself and not trying to be something i'm not. Most of you know I'm a Marine and have a wife, 3 sons and a yard full of dogs. 2004 I became a member on this forum and have loved every moment. Slick

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Name's Jeanine, 24 years old, currently live in Western NC. I am a newbie to the Gamebred APBT. I don't have any Gamebred APBTs. I am trying to learn more about the breed (for about 2 years now), and try to keep my ears open, and my mouth shut for the most part when it comes to this breed. I am no expert and have never claimed to be. Though I do try to represent the breed in a positive light, and try to let people know about BSL and how horrible it is...
    I have an Amstaff named Notch, and an APBT named Tess. I am a one time and one time only BYB, because my boyfriend wanted a pup off of Notch, so we made a compromise, and Tess had a litter of 9. I don't try to hide that fact. I believe I am pretty upfront about it. I don't make excuses about it. No one made me do it, but it's something I have done. We kept three of the pups, Hawken, Locus, and Left Foot. Two went to people we know really well. The other four went to people I interviewed. I told them about BSL and how my dogs are not gamebred, so they'd be wasting their time if they had any ambitions of illegal activity. I made them sign a contract that said that for whatever reason they don't want the pup/dog (age doesn't matter). They will bring it back to us. I also keep in touch with them...
    I have no ambitions to breed again, unless in the future I have an all around worthy dog. I'd also one day like to own a Gamebred APBT, but I don't feel this is the right time in my life, because I have enough dogs as it is to take care of, and I don't feel I have enough knowledge just yet to own one...
    I don't claim to be a Dogwoman, and I don't claim to have the "best dogs" out there. I don't consider myself a Wanna-be, just a newbie. ;) So, that's the straight truth.

16. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Bam! That's what I'm talking about right there. Thanks, Jeanie

17. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I commend you for having the balls(or wtvr) to tell the truth J. That takes some nerve. :) I think there are ALOT of people on this forum that do the same thing but would NEVER EVER admit to it...:rolleyes:

18. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Can I get a Hell Yea! Very good reply DJ!

19. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Thank you, SW and DJ. :) Yeah, I try to be honest. I know too many people who lie, and they just get tangled in each lie, only to make a fool of themself, so I try my best to shy away from that Web. :)

20. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I'll have a nice little pup for you some time Jean when your ready for the Gamebred type. SW