1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who all has Tall Dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Brothermarree, Nov 7, 2005.

1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

carolinaboy~i really like that collar!! do you order on line, or buy locally?? i'd love to have some of them

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

contact crossfire kennels.............. ;)

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Thnaks Fifty that makes me feel good coming from you ;)

4. CB

CB CH Dog

I got mine at the show i was at but they have a site i got 2 collars from them and there very strong. http://dixiedogproducts.com/collars%20and%20leads.htm

5. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

mixed with Catahoula maybe?

6. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

My male is mixed with Catahoula and he is around 23" (he wouldn't stand still). :)

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

I have never measured Slim, but i know he is a big dog...lol tall, long, and goofy. Midnite is pretty tall for a bitch too...lol

Attached Files:

8. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

TabDogs, is that buckskin old? His fur looks like that of an old dog, no shine, just real soft looking. :confused:

9. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

LOL no actually its where i resized the pic so it would fit...when i resize a large pic in the program i use it makes it fuzzy.

Attached Files:

10. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

PITDOG imean G@medog did u change ur name?

11. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Dont know measurements, but this guy i have is pretty tall

12. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

13. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

14. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Yes, I did. I didn't like the @ symbol, the only reason I used that was because it wouldn't let me choose the name with an 'A'. So, PitDawg was similar.

15. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

are you measureing at the dogs scapula?

16. Marty

Marty Guest

I would post but I don't go by how TALL a dog is ;)

17. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Very good point.

18. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

No, that's a Catahoula Bulldog.

Check out Catahoula Leopard dogs. ;)

19. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL. I could care less about my dogs measurements. The only measurement I would go by if there was one is one for heart. But that can't be measured with a ruler.

20. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Well, you'd care if you needed a can from the top shelf, lol . . . anyhow, I agree about hearts. :)