1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whittington's Bo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by killadev300, Jan 3, 2013.

1. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

This may be better answered by the older dogmen on here. I am just curious about the dog as a producer and a performer. Only saw one pic of him and the late Tom Miller. He was not bred that much either well that i could see. He is a well put together dog and just wanted a litlle more information on him as he is in third generation of the pedigree of some dogs I am interested in a little way back but some information cant hurt. He was a 1xw. So any information like who he went into, how he performed like time and style... that sort of thing would be helpful. Who was the guys behind him that kind of thing. If this information is private it is understandable but the dog is probably dead.... Thanks again for any insight provided
    This is the dog in question ......ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [35151] :: WHITTINGTON'S BO (1XW)

This is just for historical information nothing more nothing less Thanks again

2. art

art Big Dog

lol just a good ol ky thing

3. art

art Big Dog

if u go looking for them dogs youer not going to find what you are looking for bc few plp fucked up a good thing

4. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

not actually looking for them just some information on them.. but thanks for your reply... if there is more you know and do not want on a public space feel free to pm me any information would help

5. Tone

Tone Pup

I have a bitch that strictly Tom Miller blood she is a granddaughter of Whittingtons Bo i know the breeder personally for years he backed bitchws right up to Bo before Tom got on drugs and let me tell you there one of a kind.

6. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Have a ped Tone?

7. art

art Big Dog

8. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

9. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

nice dog art how is that jeep/ rascal cross working for you

10. art

art Big Dog

Pretty good

11. art

art Big Dog

12. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

what happened to this thread?

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

That's what I was wondering. Anyone know how to contact Art?

14. preme

preme CH Dog

I think u can still recieve pm when banned

15. Tone

Tone Pup

Google or look up Tankdogs Miss Madeline i dont know how to post ped off my phone