1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

white=to tight?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by deadgame94, Jan 4, 2011.

1. ive seen many people up here on threads saying that all white is to tight. can someone go into detail please. i am looking at a litter now that is from a daughter of ch blunt and the majority of the litter is white. whats peoples thoughts on getting one?:confused:

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thats tottal bullshit... My big guys sire was all White with a red nose. He is scattered all to hell.

3. thanks i figured that also i just seen it many times of here and wasnt sure im only about 3 year in to the real APBT. ive only had about 9 or 10 so far.

4. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

You just want to avoid all white with an unusual amount of pink color around the eyes, nose, and ears, they can be a health disaster.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

exactly people will also say that white or mostly white dogs aren't worth a shit its alot of nonsense people just running there mouths to here themselves talk

6. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I said it and it was in regard to an inbred redboy litter. the guy showed pics of the pups and they were mostly white. if you are breeding that particular line of dogs and the whole litter is white in my opinion you're getting too tight. but what do I know?? I've only been feeding these dogs for the last 25 years.
    as for any other line? some are known for being mostly white. once in a while a white or mostly white dog will pop up out of a litter of dogs of any bloodline, I've had a few and I don't think it has any relevence on a dogs worth good or bad.
    like I said above, I was giving my opinion on ONE particular litter, not all white dogs.

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i know i remember the post you are speaking of and no one has said anything about your opinion i just think it is BS that too tight leads to all white no one is doubting what you have seen nor your opinion and i wasn't referring to you when i was talking about folks saying white dogs aren't worth a damn just posting what i have heard other folks say hell i have 2 on my yard now damn near all white scatterbred to hell and pure bulldog "from what i have seen still a lil young" but me personally i have seen pure white dogs pop up randomly in many a litter no matter the color of the parents all im saying is i would have to see genetic proof for me to believe the shit

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Put in context this makes alot more sence then the way the op presented it.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

knowa rbj bitch who is all white, BULLDOG! but she was one from a litter, happens, but when you start getting all white litters i think something is up. question is what colors where the parents & grandparents and how inbred in fact are the dogs if at all

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

alot of white headed dogs turn up in ofrn bred dogs as well as mostly white dogs.....Hmmmmm lol

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

well might be something there bc we know how insanely tight the modern day "ofrn" as they call them tend to be bred

12. I do not understand the meaning of this story about color . 17 years I hold these dogs and there were all colors . What have in common colors and combat characteristics ?

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i'm not doubt something is rather strange when you get like all white or mostly white in litters i have seen it alot on websites and random adverts selling pups out of all blue dogs and shit

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Alot of the origanal ofr stock were mostly white dogs with red noses.Many dident show the red nose. It was later when these dogs were family bred that the more uniform red/red nose were the norm and when thay were dubbed ofrn dogs .These ofrn dogs often threw white headed dogs and mostly white dogs with patches of red / Red Brindle etc. with red noses. There are still to this day throw backs to these white headed or mostly white or patched type dogs.Thing is do ya believe Redboy is bred as pappered?

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

^^^ how it was suposed to read^^^

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Hell man as much controversy as there is with paper hanging all the dogs of old and new i don't believe many or hardly any are truely papered correctly LOL but that really doesn't matter to me as long as it is a true to standard bulldog

17. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

So how do you think redboy was really bred?

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Dont know realy but I am one who dont believe he is bred as pappered. I do believe him to be a heavy ofrn dog of some sort.What family or familys spacficly I dunno.

19. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I've asked katie marlowe, carl mims and lou colby how redboy is really bred and all 3 have given me the same answer.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=60

if one takes time to read his pedigree he is an OFRN dog. much more "pure" than the garbage hemphill/wilder dogs.

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Even bred as pappered he carys a signifigant amount of ofrn blood but he is not a straight ofrn bred dog. I believe Redboy to be heavyer on ofrn than his pedigree shows plain and simple.I dident say anything about hemphill blood or any other for that madder. I dont doubt you did ask those questions and got those answers from those folks.Dosent change my opinion.Its all perdy irrelavent at this point anyways like most these type disscussions.I also fully understand my opinion is based on a theroy and cold damn well be wrong. we wernt there.