1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

White Oaks Biters Kennels

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RobSanders, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I recently purchased a puppy from a gentleman that got his Male and Female from White Oaks Biters Kennel. I heard some good and some bad. Mostly just about the people not the dogs. Can anyone tell me anything about dogs and if they owned any of them.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Top right you will see a search button .Couple threads on these dogs already .Maybe that will help you.

3. Will do Thanks. Like the avatar. Big Chiefs Fan

4. Seems like it always talks about the owners and how the pups are high priced.

5. Floyed Boudreaux Introdouced these nice people into the gamedog /Bulldog buisiness many years ago. As they were into game birds and had been for many years. So, they helped each other. Give the kennel a call as Miss Kay is very sweet and fun to talk too as well ! I

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

Floyd has been into the game bird as long as he's been into the dogs

7. david63

david63 CH Dog

Floyd daddy was into the game dogs and game bird before Floyd was born. SERIOUSLY I doubt White Oaks Kennels could show Floyd anything on the Dogs or the birds.

8. Floyed put them in the bulldog business. As for tbe gamebird or bulldog game, Help and learning go hand and hand. Imo its a good thing to ne open minded, and teachable.

9. david63

david63 CH Dog

Floyd is still in to the dogs.

10. Imo, He is one of, If not the best breeders that has ever lived.

11. david63

david63 CH Dog

I will agree with that.