1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

White/blue pied dogs.

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by dingle, Oct 9, 2011.

1. dingle

dingle Pup

After a white/blue dog @ stud. Bassically my black bitch is 16" and rougly 27lbs fat i want to fetch the height up but not bring 5ye weight up and try to get back to the colouration of tye dam. The sire was black/brindle as is my bitch. And most of the litter. Had the chance to use a white brindle dog but ye is prone to dark brindle dogs. This is just putting the feelers out but hey.... 2 post i know but some lads know ke under a differebt name on thl atb dingle

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Huh???????????

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

So essentially you breed for color? This thread should be taking a nose dive in 3 2 1...........

4. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

:party0051: this is going to be interesting

5. Smh llamf, are you breeding bullys

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Your breeding for color why the hell are you on Game-Dog.com go to an AmBully site this is a site for the true APBT enthusiasts your just at the wrong place my friend

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Wont even waste my breathe...and on the hunting life :D would of thought you'd know better.

8. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Change name again mate. lol

9. First of all if you would speak english maybe somebody might have a chance of understanding what you're trying to say.

Second, you're breeding turds.

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

subtle but sweet boogie !!

11. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

And some folk wonder why majority of staffords are fucking shitters!!! Them blue pieds fetching a few quid near you are they ? lol

12. dingle

dingle Pup

No i breed for deed mate my dog has been tested til its full potential. I dnt breed for colour no just something i always pefered at the end of the day i can put whatever dog want over my bitch working bulls round here are like hens teeth. But the ones there are are imense i will be using one of them i was just puttong feelers out like i said. Also my spelling is shit as im on my phone atb dingle

13. AGK

Good luck finding a working blue pied dog. You'd have a better chance of catching a unicorn ;)

14. dingle

dingle Pup

I know a few tbh pal. Although today i found a nice buckskin that knows its graft. So it makes no odds now.

sent from my htc wildfire using tapa talkshit.

15. AGK

No idea what all that says.

16. dingle

dingle Pup

American?

17. dingle

dingle Pup

Im from the north of England bud. If you dnt like my post and are gonna skit them then dont fucking post on them. Clear enough?

18. AGK

Lol good luck in your search for that perfect colord cur. Lmao come to think of it, don't they speak English in England. Yours is not so good.

19. dingle

dingle Pup

I dont breed curs pal. And how can a sap like you slate my English haha does one want sugar in ones earl grey. You mug like

20. jacko

jacko CH Dog

lmao......wtf is tapa talkshit ? love it !!