1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whiskey dog

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by wheelsonmeals, Jun 19, 2015.

1. This guys name is Pappy Van Winkle, he's about 5 months. Kinda wondering about his coat, depending on the light and where you look it could be red, chocolate, or blondish golden color. I'm not concerned with color, but I'd like to have an answer for the people who ask.

Attached Files:

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

When it comes to fifty shades of REDS, it gets complicated quick as there are a million answers but go with your first gut instinct...
    Me, I would same the color depending on the light and angle might go with a pic nic basket of pit BULL-LOGNA with some CHAMP-OGNA ofcoarse...
    The bully billionares would upsell it and call it tri-champaign with some CULL-OGNA...
    OR JUST RED!!!

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I agree with EP. It's red. The ADBA dont care about the various shades of red colors or list the many variations of that color.

4. Screen shot 2015-05-26 at 5.45.36 PM.png Screen shot 2015-05-26 at 5.50.20 PM.png Thanks for answering that, I can see why it would be a headache. As long as he keeps pulling these bastards outta the ground I'll just call him mine!