1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you rather.....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 15, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

If you were just beginning would you rather start your yard off a proven scatterbred dog that comes from a breeder you know and trust, or a tightly inbred dog from proven lines with a breeder you've heard of and has a good name?

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

bump bump
    b
    b
    b
    b
    b
    b
    b

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

HOW scatterbred? a 3 way cross or the likes with good dogs behind them is just fine. I would have a hard time pushing a PROVEN dog from some one I trust away. Just for nice papers, Im allways about the dogs make the paper. Ive had 100s of pretty peds that would only be good for making a fire. and Ive bred crosses that I wish I still could. J

4. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I'm in the hunt for another dog to add to the yard(as you can probably see from my recent post lol) and in searching this conversation came up. How scattered Idk I guess scattered enough to make it matter lol