1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you prefer?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by J.W, Apr 1, 2004.

?

Which would you prefer?

1. With Frisco

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Without Frisco

27 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. who

who Top Dog

i went with chinaman dog with out frisco cause theres to much controversy covering Frisco....i would go with EARL Jr. blood...but if i were to go with a frisco dog i would go with ELMO....just to have a little bit of insurance to be safe

2. mutt

mutt Pup

frisco aint shit.....i would never buy a frisco dog...earl jr..yes

3. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

frisco quit. news to me, wasnt there. belive what i see. a lot of dogs quit for diff reasons. shit some dogs that have done over an hour n half have jumped outta the box not that it matters. shit a cold quitin cur dont mean it cant produce. even at a high percentege. shit a bowe legged dog dont mean its gonna throw bowe legged dogs. the point is that someone who breeds a dog has a good idea what there gonna throw after a breeding or a few. some one who has ran the snooty eli cross for a while is gonna know what there gonna produce. shit tom bred chinaman and spike how many fuckin times? shit he knows what they throw. he also knows with out the bolio the line wont have it all or what it should. therfore in my opinion unless you run your chinamanspike blood to the bolio you wont be able to compete with the percentegaces. so keep knockn the curs off frisco sooner or later you'll see.

by the way this post is only directed at the nat. bred sons and daughters, im not even trying to touch the adba papered issue. lol