1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you prefer?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by J.W, Apr 1, 2004.

?

Which would you prefer?

1. With Frisco

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Without Frisco

27 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

FRISCUR was a cur... Daryl's sister inlaws dog made Friscur try and jump the pit and when he did her dog grabbed him and pulled his cur ass back in, in 45
    it was over Friscur didn't want anymore V was going to put him down and Garner talked him into sending the dog to him...Rubbed give me a break...You need to get your facts straight and do your research before you say someone else needs to do there's..Darlys a good Straight up Dogman....and Tom is well, I think you already know, so I want have to say it..........

2. J.W

J.W Pup

I have a heavy bred frisco dog, she must just be a freak cause i have schooled her 3x once against a reputable dog, she scratched everytime i think it was 7 times, dogs that are bred real tight aren't made to be champions, but ROMs , and POR's

3. HCK

HCK Big Dog

You schooled her against a reputable dog? why?

4. HCK

HCK Big Dog

I was just going by what the SDJ said about Frisco many many yrs. ago. They are true Jeep lovers so therefore I figured it was true.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2004
  5. red_light

red_light Pup

i do think that frico dog are good for breeding but are not pit worthy.....i have one....she won't fight if he doesn't know the place but if it's her territory all hell breaks loose.....(she already has killed 1 pit and 1 doberman) and her litter is looking like the best litter ever saw...
    but lol........i dont like frisco either.......

6. BigTex

BigTex Pup

wtffffff? worthy of breeding but no good [ ] wise? if frisco dogs are no good for [ ] then why they hell would you breed them to start with?

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

A dog should be worthy to do her job no matter where she is...and as far as killing a doberman, #1, that is careless on your part as a doberman is a cur breed and your dog should have never been on that dog, and #2, what about that statement is something to brag about??
    When is everyone gonna wisen up with these dogs??? What is it going to take??? Must the law step in and ban all of us from owning these dogs when these knuckleheads finally wake up and smell the coffee and start doing right by these dogs???
    BB

8. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

Nothing change...Frisco is still a producer :) It depends upon what crosses you make with this blood...You won't get wrong ;)

9. You are absolutely right BB! AIn't nothing to really brag about and that shouldn't have even been put in a post!!! And we wonder why the breed gets a bad rap?! Very negligent on his part...:mad:

10. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Frisco is a great line even when not outcrossed you just have to go with a natural son that has the highest percentages at producing. This is a winning line!

11. i am from frisco's homestate it seems like someone else is hating on TG and FRISCO.i heard the story about frisco when V. HAD HIM.BUT DIDN'T V. BREED HIM BEFORE HE SOLD HIM BACK TO GARNER,AND BEFORE HE WAS SOLD TO V. GARNER HAD BRED HIM TO.MAKES YOU THINK WHY WOULD THESE TWO DOGMEN BRED HIM IF HE WASN'T SHIT.BUT TG BROUGHT HIM BACK AND PAID 2X AS MUCH TO GET FRISCO BACK FROM V. THIS MAN HAS LEFT HIS MARK ON THE GAME FOR SOME 25YRS AND IMO HE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR IT! OKAY FRISCO QUIT BUT DIDN'T JEEP'S DAD QUIT,ALSO THE FAMOUS BULLYSON QUIT ALSO.FRISCO MAY NOT HAVE BEEN [] MATERIAL,BUT HE IS ONE HELL OF A PRODUCER AND TG SAW THAT IN A FEW LITTERS HE HAD BEFORE V. GOT HIM AND THAT WHY HE PURCHASED FRISCO BACK.WITH EACH BLOODLINE YOU HAVE GOOD AND BAD! I MEAN TAB WAS NOT [] MATERIAL.BUT MY POINT IS THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT [] MATERIAL DOES THAT MAKE THEM ANYLESS OF A DOG.FRISCO JUST LIKE TAB COULD PRODUCE.WE ALL NEED TO STOP HATING ON EACH OTHER AND TRY TO WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE THE BREED.I LOVE CH.CHINAMAN/FRISCO ROM BLOOD AND THAT'S W FOR ME! LOL BIGMURFDOGG

12. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Garner didn't breed Frisco...V did...All Garner did was put his name on him like he did with CH.Chinaman....He didn't have anything to do with Chinaman's breeding or his win's...Just like he didn't have anything to do with Frisco's breeding or him quiting....YIS

13. AC

AC Big Dog

If it works it works but the truth always does seem to make its way to the surface. But then again there's good ones and bad ones in every breeding and every line.

14. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

I guess if Frisco were alive I would not mind something off of him cause he is 1/4 Bolio. And some of you already know how much I like that Bolio blood. But my point here is that I have an American Warrior magazine from 1992 advertising Frisco at stud. That´s 12 years ago! He is still selling pups off of Frisco from frozen semen. The poor dog must have been wacked off to death. I´ve spoken to Tom on several occasions and one time while talking to his wife she told me that Tom had frozen Gr Ch Spike semen. This was around 93´ or 94´. I know Tom is a very wealthy man and he probably was one of the first to start freezing his studs semen. But at what point will he run out of frozen Frisco semen, if he hasn´t already? Business wise the more he "has" the better. If I wanted a Frisco dog from him I probably would get one off of a good son of Frisco, just to sleep better at night. This is one of those topics that will always lead to debate and will get no one anywhere.

15. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Frisco, or not Frisco, that is the question.......lol (a little revised quote from The Bard) I'm real new to the game, but with all the controversy surrounding Frisco, I'd have ta say with out is preferrable. Any line can and will throw good and bad dogs, but I was always told don't breed to an undesirable mate. Best to best, I believe. And a quitter would be undesirable.

16. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Attached Files:

17. crash97. you said one true statement about there being good and bad in every line,but the part about him quitting and he would be an undesirable mate! well i do believe bullyson quit,and jeep's dad quit(bo)! also look at what bullyson has produced, ch's-bullyson jr,midnight cowboy,chivo,stomper,honeybunch,loposay buster rom,ramsey arty.he quit but produced all these great dogs that have left an imprint on the game,so what doe you have to say about that!

18. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I may have misspoke, I was not exactly saying Frisco was an undesirable mate. But the fact he quit definately doesn't make him more desirable. And given a choice would personally choose to not include such a controversial dog in a breeding program. Some quitters have gone on to produce great dogs, but I don't feel like including them is a step in the right direction. One should always strive to better the breed, by eliminating as many undesirable traits as possible. JMHO You can breed to any dog you wish, that is your choice. That is the great thing about these dogs, you can go any direction you see fit. That is what I got to say about that.

19. funny how people say things after the topic their discussing is gone.

20. I think that Frisco and Chinamen were true champions.