1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you prefer?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by J.W, Apr 1, 2004.

?

Which would you prefer?

1. With Frisco

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Without Frisco

27 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. J.W

J.W Pup

Which would you prefer, Chinaman blood through Frisco or without Frisco?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2004
  2. Gamest

Gamest Pup

Like i saided before we dont even know if that is FRISCO or not. ADBA even wants to know ?????

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

In my opinion it all depends. Going Chinaman with Frisco in there, I would get it thru a natural born son of Frisco (because of all the discrepencies of the sperm babies). Now, Chinaman without Frisco I would go with the Earl Jr. blood. You can go either of these ways, but I forsee the Earl Jr. blood making a major impact in the years to come.

JUST MY OPINION!

YIS

Knock 'EM Out

4. J.W

J.W Pup

Yea i think that earl jr blood is going to be good, Eppinette kennels has the tightest earl jr blood around if i am not mistaken

5. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Another kennel that has tight Earl Jr. blood is Bring It On Kennels (BIO Kennels on Lawless). They have some hot prospects; ones to look out in the near future.

YIS

Knock 'Em Out

6. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Too much BS over the Frisco stuff I would rather go without Frisco in the ped.

7. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

You're absolutely right......so is LA........way too much contraversy over a COLD DOG anyway.

8. BONE

BONE Pup

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Now this is a good one :D
    FRISCUR lol was not a cold dog he was a 45 minute Cur..In his schooling in the Oakland Bay Area he quit...Rumor has it he jumped the pit wall..This is not true either...The owner of the other dog was a women (Just had to throw that in there :D ) and her dog grabbed Frisco and pulled him back in before he could jump out lol..I know this because the lady was a good friend of mine's sister inlaw...Vinnie bred up Frisco and he was going to put Frisco down, but he had called Garner and told him about what happen and Tom told him not to do it, that he would take Frisco..So Vinnie shipped him the dog and the rest is history as they say...

9. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Cold..........Curr............same animal, different smell!

[​IMG] LOL........loved the story.

10. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

yup thats a true story D told me all about that day. lol friscur good one..

11. 3BK

3BK Pup

hmmmm... I see. Great story! And the info is very much appreciated. That explains why Frisco blood is shittin' up here in the Philippines!!! All our chinaman dogs here are from Friscur blood! That explains why most of our Frisco dogs here are 15 to 30 minute quitters!!! I might as well give away my Double bred Frisco stud who quit also in more than 35mins! Shiiiiiit mayn! What a freaken waste of dough! Oh well... that's how life sucks! eheheh....

12. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Yeah sometimes that happen's...We all spend alot of money on are dogs and we get some that quit sometimes, thats just part of the game..If you don't want to put the dog down and you do give him away, thats always cool too, but don't give up his papers. That way they don't get a idea in there head to breed the dog.

Make sure that the person know's how to take care of the dog....He might of quit in 35 but he will hit a dog, if the new owner's let him run free or don't know anything about game bred dogs and he hits someones cur dog and kills it or hurts it real bad it makes the breed look bad..Cuzz his new ower didn't know what he was getting him self into..That's another reason we just put are dogs down......Just a thought......YIS

13. MMK

MMK Guest

im definetly not a big frisco fan, my favorite little prospect on my yard that is looking better than any other dog i have ever owned at this age is double elmo. so it kinda makes me a hipacrit but i personally dont see myself searching out anymore frisco dogs just over the controversy. i mean were there is smoke there has to be fire and all the controversy makes me want to stay completely away.
    MMK

14. 3BK

3BK Pup

I feel ya mayn! Don't worry, the owner is a good friend. And I didn't give the papers ofcorz!!! That dog was a very sweet ass pitbull... loved his family so much. BUT, can also be a good Guard dog for intruders!!!! So it was hard for my family to let go of him.... but he's in good hand now. And I think he's happy where he is.

YiS....

15. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Great comments.....I definately agree.........don't give up the papers. Too much shit out there now.

16. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Frisco was no cur! Don't be fooled. He did get rubbed and the outcome was he did not act right in approximately 3 rolls. Do some research and you will find this to be true. Not trying to start shit.

17. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

If a dog tries to haul ass cause he can't take an ass whoopin.....that's a cur!

And I guarentee if BNK says its so.......it's so!

18. 3BK

3BK Pup

Good point buddy!!!

19. ben

ben Pup

I personally think that having anything with frisco in it is a risk, I do have some frisco dogs that look ok, if I could go back I would have gone with the earl jr stuff too, I dont think frisco was a game dog, he was a 45 min cur, and everyone wants to say hes on top of the rom list, well im sure if a cat had 750 offspring he would be on top of the rom list too. lol. Overall dont go with frisco.

20. we have a dog with frisco in her ped she's been schooled 2 x and shown real good. It's a luck of the draw with any bulldog but if we could go back it be without frisco.