1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you be?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fritz, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

Never considered an asshole a species, more an anatomical part on the lower extremity. Assholes get a bad rap. Where would we be without them?!

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

id rather be a dick -
    assholes are an inch or two from balls and get screwed by dicks -

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....non animal....a saddle on a ladys bike....lol.....

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I guess being from the south the men where I live never think in terms of homosexuals.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL I was going to tell him to speak for himself LOL

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Treez in my community I could not name one gay person..Couple are suspect but they know better than to admit it..That shit still looked down on hard where I live.

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

gotta be thinkin in the future - hey they let m get married now - lmfao -

im not the one who wanted to be an asshole -
    hey i know all kinds of queers - i could care less - you ever been to the joint?? lol

well you know that dude making money off them effin gumps - that be me - ;)
    pimpin aint easy - these cell blocks is rough - you could insery pussy in place of balls if you wish -but still gettin hammered someplace - in a bedroom near you

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Alabama be the last state to ever start marrying queers...U been to the joint ?

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

McCoy their is no since in fuckin this mans thread up...if u a homo that's fine...but if u got some weight u need to get off ya chest shoot me a message..

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

would it be better if it was a ladies arse...lmfao

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Not my cup of tea man..I'll stick with the vagina..

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

come on mccoy let stick to the topic . i want to be a lap dog for a rich lady with nice pillows .

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I will clarify my above statements about homosexuals..Where I'm from if someone was they would not admit because they would not embarrass thier family and loved ones..Not about hating.One of those things u have to be from the south to understand..Now get back to the topic.

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Lucky mcc lol

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bleu bleu ...2 years ago you told like ..sitting behind the tree in the park and watch lol....
    and you where jelous on the nougbours who selling pups 2 time's a year ...are you stil suffering from it ?
    did you check your year lol

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

evry saddle bleu ?lol

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

come on man - im messin around - the thread said animal - not body part -i aint funny - i get it - but not gay either for the record..

back to the animals - sorry -

18. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

shit the bike seat sounded better than an asshole . . .

any sea creatures in the house??

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....the adventures off key+the alabam-bum-boy....it's ok he's only prison gay..lol........a..blue whale....biggest on the block...

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i just gave you a star - dont make me take it back - i am an injun giver like that.
    hear no, see no, speak no evil - jees la weez