1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which would you be?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fritz, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

If you were a dog, what sort would you be? I'm sure most of us here would choose to be bulldogs, "neutral but not afraid of any of 'em," as the old banner reads. I mean why would anyone choose to be a yapper, yapping forth from the comfort of one's own soft little cushion? (We've all of us seen those in action.) I mean why NOT choose to be a bulldog, steady yet wise and with an ear pricked toward some challenge on the wind.

Or, for that matter, what other kind of animal might one identify with? How many of us are lions, for example? Not me. Uh-uh, not by a long shot. Me? I'm a sly old fox with the bushiest of tails. And just when the hound thinks he's got me, I give him a wink and disappear down into my lair. Ha -- I think I've just romanticized myself!

Any others out there? Any lions or tigers? Any water buffalo? Any crocodiles? C'mon, have fun with this. You know who and what you are.

2. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Lol fun, and although I do not personally know you. Based on the post you make and the conversation we had private messaging, I do agree a sly fox represents you best. Although it seems generic. I would have to say a APBT. Why? Every since I was a young boy I identified with these dogs. Something about them took me towards them. The characteristics we share, one most common is we are both misunderstood by many. We are the "black sheep". We are game and will stay in to the very end nomatter how difficult the task or how underrated we are. We are strong, loyal, and a good friend. We get along with most anyone but can handle ourselves when provoked and do it very well. And at the end of the day, all we both want is family, warm bed, good feed, a roof over our heads and a successful long happy life. Oh yea, and to breed lol!

3. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Ive always felt a weird connection with the coyote! Lol! Fuck those grandiose projection s people have of themselves being some big bad beast! I am not very big, and not terribly intimidating, but I will figure out whatever you throw at me, and try as ye might to get rid of the pesky buggers and they keep on coming around lol you gotta kill em to rid yourself of the ever present asshole! :P

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

As for dog breed, I'd like to say the bulldogs we all love. Anyone that knows me in a personal sense knows I have shown gameness many times in my life and all its thrown at me. We have had some heavy shit stacked on us the last few years and we didn't cur and buckle to the pressure. We would just change our hold and continue working, working, working until things went in our favor. Now we are off to the brood pen to relax! Lol

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I prefer to be like my dogs and vice versa, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE...

6. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

Great responses. I wish I was a bulldog, but I fall short. I'm scrappy enough but hardly relish a fight. And the last time someone twice my size picked one with me, I hit him between the eyes with a beer glass. Let's face it, no bulldog would have done that; he'd have taken his death. Uh-uh, not me. Not against those odds. I'm best matched to the scales. We featherweights don't show all that well against heavyweights. We're wanting an equalizer.

7. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Mmmmm, brood pen ;)

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Id like to be an Eagle - Bald Eagle - or a bulldog

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

A bird isn't a bad idea, McCoy. I'd like to be able to fly over and crap on a few who treat others and dogs like shit. Be a sharpshooter, or sharpshitter, whichever is the case. LMAO

10. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

I like the way you think.

11. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

And I'd be a starling and fly rings around you so you couldn't catch me.

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

yes indeed...talk about a pup rescuer - the lil shits aint on a chain or watched close around here - their gone - we have some local ones that stay all year now.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a friend and last weekend he came to my house all beat up with a couple black eyes lol..Nothing new for him he is 39 yrs old.His record in fist brawls isn't very good but he does win one every now and then lol.Well he came over last Saturday night beat up again and I said man when you gone grow up ?I said your not a good fighter and he said yea I know but I just can't help myself ! Lol

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

reminds me of this bird i met a while back. Cool lil dude. We were building on a farm location, and horses dang near pulling tools out my bags for me, and I noticed a little bird hanging out with the horses. He was part of the herd. The only thing i could think is, he fell out a tree as a juvinile, and the hordes took him in and kept him safe and warm also -
    kinda like those barnicles that attach to boats and and stow away to distant lands too..

and i like to eat fish, and to fish period - another reason an Eagle would suit me.

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

plus - you are a fox already - rules are rules fritz....lol

16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Snow Leopard; I admire their resilience, ability to adapt, and their beauty. They are elusive and secretive, live most of their life in solitude. They do not roar, in fact they have no larynx, instead they growl and hiss. They endure excruciating circumstances and frigid temperatures few other big cats are designed to survive through. Obvious carnivores that actively and opportunistically hunt prey.

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I like to think ima bulldog I've even been called one after an altercation .My zodiac is a lion and my Chinese zodiac is the snake so I guess one day ill evolve into the mighty dragon.

18. Fritz

Fritz Big Dog

If we go by the zodiac, I'm a freakin' ram and enjoy butting heads. Hmmm, maybe I'll rethink that fox thing.

19. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Damn. I'm an Aquarius. I guess I'll just handle the buckets and sponges. LOL

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

libra - ill be a judge - and this thread of dogs, rams, and scales is like the tattoos i have on me...lol
    just missing a bull, shamrock and a couple crabs . .but that is life in a brief sencence or two..lmfao

maybe coats of arm? lol