1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which was better??

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AncientKulcha, Oct 22, 2008.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

2. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

And if the question was performance I'd be shocked if anyone on the board were in a position to know.

3. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I would like to know what people think about both! I have heard honey's name since I started with dogs but the other 2 have been kinda quiet in comparison...

4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

And you will, HoneyBunches contribution to the APBT has made a huge impact on the breed. Not only could she hold her own but she also produced many great dogs. Who knows how many W's she could have earned, add on to that her record as a top producer and that is what seperates her from the rest.

5. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Colbydog's That is quite true I think. The combination of Production and ability is why we have all heard of Honeybunch.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  6. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

I agree production and ability are the reason for honey's fame but she was bred a lot compared to the other to and they weren/t to shabby in there production. Molly was bred 2x and had 2 champs and a 1x winner if they had been bred as much as honey do u think they couldve been just as instrumental?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
  7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Dont go by what is posted on PedsOnline..People tend to think that if its on pedsonlie than it must have happened, and if its not on pedsonline, than it didnt..lol
    How come it doesnt show the breeding of Finley's Bo ex. MollyBee?.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Alot of that is it was hard as hell to get anything off bee. But the funnything is I have had tight dogs down from all three and the stuff off the queen was by far the fastest and hardest. J

9. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Hands down, Honeybunch!!! Not saying she would have destroyed the other 2 bitches, b/c I'm not even sure of the weight classes. But yes, Honeybunch killed everything matched into her, and only one dog dared to scratch back for a total of two scratches. PURE Mouth. Not to mention her being THE BEST PRODUCER of ALL TIME. Produced more box dogs, that went on to produce also themselves, than any other bitch in history. Maybe even dog bitch or stud. O.k. That was my pick of the three. The bigger question is, why wasn't K.A's DOUBLE GRAND CHAMPION TORNADO in that poll? Pure D 10 timer. Destroyer. Here's an earful for ya!On December 8th, 1970, GR CH Tornado made bulldog history. She became the first ten time winner and DOUBLE grand champion in history. With all great bulldogs there are people that detract from the achievements of these animals. Who Dbl GR CH Tornado could have beat or couldn't is a matter of one's own opinion. Who she did beat and who she didn't is a matter of record. The facts are that the list of notable dog people she beat is among the top the game has to offer today. Her first match was into STP's Miss Piggy. STP was quoted saying, by a close source, that if he could the bet covered, he would mortgage his house that K's 13 month old pup could not possibly beat Miss Piggy. Luckily for this proud fellow, the bet was not called as Miss Piggy was victim number one. The pattern continued as Dbl GR CH Tornado beat D. F & JJ Ha, Hall, Tant & Co., and Chicago Combine. A while later, GR CH Tornado came to Florida to claim her sixth win. She beat "Emma" in 1 hour, 17 mins. Tito of the Local Boys was next in line and his bitch did not last the half hour mark and T. G and Raheem's bitch went out game in half that time. Rastaman brought opponent number nine in the form of Boone's Sadie, she was wisely picked up at 45 mins. Her tenth and final match was against the Canadian ***edit***, a man that brought a very game and talented bitch. It officially went 2hours, 34 mins. A wager was made on Tornado's gameness and ability to finish a dog. At 3 hours and 18 mins in 25 degree weather, she was broken off her expired foe and then scratched back to it without hesitation. (most dogs will not do this) All of the above dogs failed to live under Dbl GR CH Tornado except for one. All of them scratched dead game. She won her first at 13 months, and her last at the age of seven years old. Tornado's total fight time was 10 hours, 20 mins. She killed three of the dogs without getting one puncture in her skin. Her 8th and 9th matches were only 3 weeks apart from each other. Many people say that Tornado did not produce. But what people don't say is that she was only bred twice and many only took those and bred them back to her father whom was a ROM. Though, she did produce two known 2x's including K.A's Movin On. And I have this blood tight for your viewing pleasures!!! Crosses well W/clouse and Colby or Redboy.

10. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

all 3 have done there part. One just more then the other's. We would not have some of the bloodlines we have today with out them.....

11. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Being the OP i figured i should answer this one lol. I didn't add tornado for the same reason u could only write 3 or 4 lines about her production. Production is just as big if not bigger (look at frisco) than ability TO SOME and as great as she was she has always been labeled as a subpar-par producer not outstanding though. I did not know she was only bred 2xs but from what i did see from her offspring and what i have heard i haven't been impressed. But i'm still a newb so all input is welcome! :)

12. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

So having a chance to see end products do you think the queen dogs if she was bred as much could've been a honeybunch?

13. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

So that brings a possibly hard question. I have been on a search to find the molly and queen stuff and that's just based off peds and word of mouth how can u find out about the things that's left out of peds? I personally have been calling and traveling but you said something i had no clue about!!!:confused:

14. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

This a perfect example of titles not meening shit. There were alot of dogs that were as good as any. off QOH but alot of the dogs were not sent in or J.Kelly didnot reg them. Hell HOP kennels had a dbl GRCH bitch and never sent any in But I can Assure you she was all that and a bag of tnt. The SDJ was just bathroom reading or a way to keep up with things going on. I will admit it was nice to reed the reports and see your dogs but it was not so big of deal like everone thinks. It was the guys that snuck up on ya that you had to watch. And The queen put out alot of great dogs. Not taking anything from Honey she was truely a fine dog and we all should be glad she was bred as much as she was. But this is like the Chicken or the Egg . J

15. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

My vote is for Honeybunch! All I can say is look at Jeep One of the best and may be one day the best!

16. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

We all have heard of McDonalds and Burger King.......Does that mean they have the best food??? Hell no!!! The best food comes from old recipes, homecooked with love by people making it in small batches...... and dont tell the world how great their cooking is.

17. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Lol..Thats a good anology..

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

lol that is a good one,but if your calling honeybunch Mcdonalds then ill take a Big Mac