1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which pit bull is this?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Izzy's Owner, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Hey, have saw a number of these pit bulls around the area i live and would like to know if any one knows any thing about them... they are almost all white with some black or brindle markings around the head, about 60-80 lbs, long legs, 24-26in to whithers, well built. They are stunningly beautiful and well behaved walking beautifully with their owners. None have caused one bit of trouble around here, of course the bullshit persists. Thanks for any info!!!

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

you can't tell bloodlines by color,size,markings,etc. you have to have papers are know how the dogs are bred.

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

It could possibly be American bulldogs.They are gaining in popularity and are quite often mistaken for pits by an untrained eye.They tend to be a little more on the calm or quiet side than pits,unless otherwise taught.

4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Yeah they might be American Bulldogs, as they have a typically white coat with spots of brindle. They tend to run between 75-125 lbs. and are more laid back than pits.

5. Ya the Bulldog thing makes sense I would have originally said maybe Gator cuz that's what my Raychel is and it sorta sounds like her but she dosn't weigh that much. Seems awfully large for a pitbull

6. Hey Thanks 4 the responses, i did stop and ask 2 of the people i saw with these dogs and they both said pit bulls, theirs were beautiful well behaved dogs about 60 lbs, tried to find some in pics but none looked much like these. Maybe they were 1/2 pit bull. Maybe someone around here breeding and selling a mix telling buyers they are pit bulls, strange things do Happen!!!