1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which dogs fit the standard.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Envy's Mom, Dec 11, 2006.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Bump..bump..bump....... I figured I bump this since conformation and APBT standard has been the topic of some recent threads...

2. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Who cares? THE GAMEST ONES!;)

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Hey yo..send me a pm

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lets not forget Gr Ch. Andy Capp R.O.M was also a ch in the show ring.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I cannot belive no one said Boogieman. He was Show and Go "CH"

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Triple J, are you talking about Ch.Smigs Boogieman or Gr. Ch.Caldwells Boogieman?

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Gr Ch Boogieman! When he was on "Tour" they read Highoutputs Boogieman. I had his litter mate brother I should have picked Boogie

8. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

By any chance were you the lucky owner of Yellow Son? I know of no other littermates to Boogie.

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Boogie had alot of littermates. I picked a black pup Boogie was right next to him I picked him up then put him down and took the black one home. I also bought an 1 year old from the same person she was also no good. I think I payed 200 for the pup. And No I did not own Yellow son. I think Boogie was the only good one out of his litter he was a good ear sucker. And the man that worked him knows what he is doing that helped him alot. Alittle history for ya.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  10. cheese

cheese Top Dog

[​IMG]
    This is from Evolution's gallery

11. Ja-net

Ja-net Banned

The dog that has the best standards to me is the one that Winning LOL...nuff said

12. preme

preme CH Dog

chinaman dogs do well in both show and go

13. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i agree those are some great lookers and workers