1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which dogs created the APBT?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Envy's Mom, Feb 19, 2007.

1. I totally agree with you, it was just to point that too much romance and myth may be induce people in thinking and doing things that may be harmful to our beloved breed.

2. bandog billy

bandog billy Big Dog

Ah,sorry colby,i forgot to put the link up,,spiked collar,cropped ears ,photo as well -http://www.crookerskangals.com/KangalDog-History.html

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Who here is from the USA?

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

:DI am a proud american

5. Marty

Marty Guest

It just seem's to me we have members over seas trying to make up the APBT LOL :(

6. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

All American Here :d.......

7. Marty

Marty Guest

DMMK your only 20 mins from me so I know your all American LOL

Small world I know.

8. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Thats right, I'll see you at the Fun show......:D

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah to good to come see me at home right?

10. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

America is a good place to be but the best place in America is the South no dought's, if's, and's, or but's about it IMO.....

I love this Dixie Land!

11. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

Haha, amen RC.

12. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Marty, send me the invite and I will be there......:D

13. Marty

Marty Guest

20 mins away, when you want to come LOL

14. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Hold on Marty, I got call my wife, to see if she lets me go over and play.....lol

15. Marty

Marty Guest

OK let me ask my girl "Jessica Biel" if I can have you over, and I'll get right back to you LOL

16. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Lets face it SBT have at least kept the size the way it should be.

17. rooster

rooster Banned

Not American myself but I Agree as I have cousins in Arkansas!

Nice place the South. Went to New York and Hated it. JMHO though! I had a nice time in the South.

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I'm from New York and was almost going to the south ( FL ) but some how it never happened But the PA mountains is a nice life also.

19. castle

castle Big Dog

Ireland here yeesssssssss :D

20. rooster

rooster Banned

ah sorry about the New York comment lol:eek: Nothing personal! I don't like London either ha! Too many cars and paranoid people.