1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which breeds can produce game dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kerberos91, May 18, 2023.

1. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

banned[-(

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

3. The kid is shit for brains, my dad's bigger than yours bullshit.

4. 1. I was a federal cop for 4 years. Military police is federal police.

2. Never said I personally was breeding for 20 years. I Said the current bandogge program that's on my yard was created 2p years ago.

3. These current bandogges thar were created 20 years ago are not called predator Defense dogs. They are recognized by a few registry.

4. I have been working k9 dogs before becoming a military police officer and doing federal k9 work.

So you gotta make sense when you are trying to correct somebody. If you are confused then just asked.

5. Sorry for the typos. Hard to type on the mobile.

6. I agree what you said. I personally only breed for my personally property protection and I would only sell a pup to a person who can handle a bandogge. I have litter coming up and after that I am done with bandogges. But your right but honestly that Grunt blood probably is next none at this point. I didn't keep the blood tight by breeding it back. I definitely interested in seeing how the puppies turn out.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Let this dumb ass thread die.

Ssdd likes this.
  8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I disagree.

It is these types of 'mean nothing-do nothing-says nothing' threads that allow me to wind down after night shift. I get to empty what is left in my brain and then sleep well during the day.

I just dropped at least half the brain content I have posting back to this thread. One half to go and I will sleep like a rock.

S

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Probably won't have the forum much longer anyway bro....

Between the trolls, "federal cops", mutts and shitty threads I can't say I blame them for ditching the joint.

Attached Files:

10. che

che Top Dog

The guy is brainwashed. It can be frustrating when someone like him is unable or unwilling to expand their knowledge base. Remember that everyone has the potential to learn and grow, and sometimes it takes time for individuals to consider different viewpoints but really I give up on this guy he seems to be blind and deaf and more stupit than anyone

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Eh, someone's always trying to reinvent the wheel for some reason....

Dusty Road likes this.