1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which breeds can produce game dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kerberos91, May 18, 2023.

1. Actually i know what you trying to do, you want to spam so it goes unnoticed

2. Go to the minutes noticed and you will all see that the Dogo does scratch. He runs to the Pit and keeps on fighting, i dont care if Cockney tries to denie it out of his desperation, he is probably crying on the floor rn, doesent change tha facts you can see in this video

3. You must be watching something different to me or else you're too thick to post the right video, either way, you show me a deep game dogo and I'll stop coming round to yours to see mummy.

4. The clip is 3 minutes long moron, you're confusing seconds with minutes, why am I not surprised with that..... Hahahah

5. You watching the wrong clip or what? The clip is 25 minutes long you idiot

6. Not my fault if youre to stupid to click the right clip mf

7. You are a mongoloid, you have posted a link fucktard and I clicked on it, 3 mins of wank, like you.

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Well that didn't take long.....

"Even if I am the other banned guy" lmfao

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  9. Its the right link idiot, the video is 25 minutes long. Keep acting, we both know you watched it

10. You must feel so stupid now after watching another breed scratching...or maybe you want to act like your little gf Cockney that you got the wrong link?

11. I know its hard to admit of beeing wrong, but its enough that you 2 know it even if you dont admit it. Live with it and go on

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You REALLY need to seek therapy.... how many years, names, and arguments do you need to have here before you have gotten the attention your parents didn't give you growing up?

I know it's hard to admit having severe mental health and mommy issues but when you do you'll come out the other side feeling better.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  13. It hurts doesent it. Beeing wrong hahaha

14. I heard his mother used to tie pork chops around his neck so the stray dogs would play with him, he's messaged me claiming his Pommie is game bred.