1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Which Breeding would you do first?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Sampson1, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I like the First one just seems like it would throw Performers and Ive heard good things about that Traveller dog . and besides that Carver/Eli dogs have been working for a longtime . i dont know if you have ever looked into the dogs down from El Diablo Negro but there are some very solid animals from that small line of stuff .

I remember Redman quitting (Won on a foul ) but I dont remember Coachise quitting , I recall LockDown Rudy Losing but he didnt quit(they where of the same era) . So if somebody wants to fill me in on Coachise I'd appreciate it

2. tapiajr

tapiajr Banned

i cant tell u i would do but i could tell u this breed 4 what u are looking 4 if u wont a big head then look 4 a big head if u wont size tthen breed 4 size then breed 4 size there is so many things u could breed 4 so breed 4 what u wont.

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Yeah and I actually heard Uncle Tom was off El Diablo Negro and not Redman. But you never really know unless you were there.

4. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

bump.........