1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where would I post this???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by beemerchef, Mar 10, 2007.

1. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

I have posted here before... somewhere... and I felt that I was very strongly advised not to do what I am doing... and what would that be??? Being homeless and traveling with my Pit Spirit... I just wanted for those that had barraged me with "do not take your dog"... that we are doing great... better than great and he his the best!!! NOT A SINGLE incident... actually my Blog is being read in Schools... there will be interviews with newspapers coming up and local TV channels wherever I am... at least one or two dozen people take a picture of him in the sidecar... You guys had me REALLY frightened before I left... I think by posting here you could learn something about Pits in the real world!!!
    But where would I post this?...
    Thanks...

Ara and Spirit

The Oasis of my Soul

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Suki

Suki Guest

dog discussions, or you can add more info and post it as an intro.

i'll move it to the first, in the mean time

EDIT: to add
    BTW, pretty cool! I ride and have always wanted to have my bike customized some how to accomadate my dog.
    cool!
    rubber down, always and many safe happy miles to you and yours!;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2007
  3. Marty

Marty Guest

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Never mind...LOL I read your blog, very cool!

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I dont remember seeing this the first time, and I don't see "Don't take your dog" in the other thread, as well. I see, "stay clear of BSL" because as you alluded to-just spotting a banned breed passing by is enough to get your dog euth'd depending on the area. I'm glad Spirit and yourself are staying safe, and having a great time living life. Keep those wheels turnin!

6. WOW....I think this is really great! I wouldn't mind doing something similar when we retire. i think it would be great. 1 dog is not so bad....but I am afraid we would have more....not too convinient!
    I really do love your website. Your story as before is very inspiring. You keep the faith and inspiration going....We will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers!

7. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

It would be very cool if you posted pictures and stories of your travels.
    Love your dog's doggles. Blue(my dog) has a pair, she will wear them in the truck but scrapes them off her face when walking.
    Sorry you felt that people were against you when you posted before. Denver will confiscate "pit bulls" even if they are just "travelling through" and there are other BSL areas also for which you should be on guard. Some people are just hysterical about the whole subject of pit bulls. I hope nothing bad happens to you or your dog and wish you the best in your travels. Your dog is very lucky that you have the time to do this. Have a blast!

8. Suki

Suki Guest

...your blog is amazing! i just can't wipe this grin off my face! :D

I should be leaving tomorrow, heading north, but I yet have to decide where to go. I have fallen into this little game waiting for a spark to ignite my senses, my deep inner emotions, and in big letter type in the next destination. That is called the ultimate freedom… don’t you think?

yes, I do! :) ...

"as if a spiritual blanket had fallen to shelter me from it all"....
    [​IMG]

...doesn't get any better than that, .... God bless, and safe journeys :)
    ...ALWAYS!!!!

btw, can i put in an order for about a 250 mile run?!!!! ..i'm OVER due!!!!!!
    AND
    past the point of bitchy!!!:eek: !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2007
  9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

that is pretty awesome...p.s. I want a BMW motorcycle. I'm jealous. lol.