1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where Will Peyton Go.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Mar 10, 2012.

1. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I don't think peyton is the best playing qb,It's def tom brady,I think peyton is done and denver made a huge gamble on him that I don't think is going to pay off,no disrespect to payton I like him,the bottom line with the giant's is they got lucky with san fran dropping the ball twice san fran lost that game.Peyton should of went to the 49ers they have the best shot at winning the super bowl next year.The best qb that has played the game is montana and the second would be terry bradshaw

2. elifan

elifan Big Dog

and whats the deal with shawn payton and new orleans there going from one of the best teams to being mixed up in bounty programs

3. We will have to agree to disagree here. You cannot say that the Giants should have lost. The great teams make there own breaks.

When you talk about QB's. You have to look at what they've won. Peyton and the MVps. Granted he has only one SuperBowl Ring.

When I discount a great QB, I go by the number of hall of fame players he has around him. You cannot say that Terry is the best QB of all time by using this criteria. You also have to discount Montana on this as well.

Bradshaw and Montana are both great. They are great picks as well.

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Unfortunately most people care about the ring's,don't get me wrong Iam happy the giant's won.I just admired what harbaugh did with san fran in such a short period of time.I read a book on harbaugh he's a very intense and intelligent coach

5. Icepick

Icepick Banned

The Giants just peaked at the right time last season. Look at who they beat in their run! It was easy for me to see they were going to win the Super bowl, when they beat GB. "Luck" is part of the game my friend, and even when the Giants got into bad positions in some of their games during their run, they fought their way out of those places, instead of giving up.
    San Fran played well, but if we are going to call "luck", well San Fran was lucky to beat N.O.! One hit, one fumble on the 2 yard line by N.O. Thats how the San Fran made it, but either way, both teams deserved to be there, and the Giants won!

6. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Not taking anything away from San Fran, they should be a contender again this season, and probably will not be facing N.O. in the championships lol! I kind of feel sorry for the Saints..

7. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I agree the giants had a tough schedule,I dont think it was luck that san fran beat the saints they were the better team,just think what the outcome would be if # 10 on san fran didn't drop that ball

8. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I feel sorry for them too,they have a great team but now all this b.s they gotta deal with and the rumor is that is was shockey that opened his mouth but who know's

9. The Saints are done as we know it. As far as Breese, he showed just what a money grubbing superstar athlete does. Bitch and Moan for the money. Is he still going to sit out the entire year?

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Oh trust me, I'm glad San Fran beat N.O.! I was up in NYC watching that game with some old friends, when "the fumble" happened. Thats when I started taking bets!!! All I heard was "wait until the 3rd Quarter" lol. I thought my friends were going to throw my ass out the apartment window by the end of the game LMAO!
    But this crap with the Saints is crazy. I wonder how all these new rules that "protect" the offensive players would have affected the way Ronnie Lott, or L.T. played the game ?!? I wonder how many "bounties" those two collected in their days lol...

11. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I have to agree he showed his true colors

12. The sad part, the game was a lot better then.

13. Nice of him to hold the team that made him hostage. I guess the 18 million per was not enough for him.

Does anyone know the deal with the mother that committed suicide. Some say she stole from him.

14. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Its just crazy to think that type of stuff goes on,I bet my house that ronnie lott collected some bounties he was a beast,what about j harrison on pitts Iam sure he's been involved

15. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I know he wrote a book about his life with a full chapter about his mom and donavon mcnabb's mother tried to commit suicide around the same time brees'es mom did

16. Icepick

Icepick Banned

You got that right Lakewood!!! Those were the days...

17. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I think its crazy, that the NFL is acting like its something new lol... Poor Saints, guess someone had to be the first example.

18. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I hear you I don't care for shit like that to think they want to make season ending injuries to ofensive players,the way san fran was tackeling I wouldn't doubt they were involved in that type of program,when they played the saint's they were just crushing the saint's offense,that one tackle on pierre thomas was devastating

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LT and lott would of been locked up an doing time in todays NFL. saints should of just paid brees what he wanted in the first place. theres only a handfull of guys on earth that can do what drew does. he is a top 5 qb and should get paid what the other top guys are getting without any hassel from the saints. they try to be slick and franchise tag brees knowing he wanted a long turm deal same and earned it on the feild.

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Your are right Ben Brockton lol, the NFL would have kicked Lott, and L.T. out after their first seasons! Now the NFL makes highlite films about them. Kind of a mixed signal isnt it???
    I dont really think anyone was out to end career's though. But, defensive players get bigger salaries for making the big hits too. a little something called intimidation involved there. I wonder how many receivers were afraid to catch the ball in Lott's presence? And QB's running for their lives when playing opposite L.T. lol That kind of stuff means something when it comes to getting paid. I think L.T. has been the only defensive player to ever get the MVP award in the NFL, and with all these new rules, he will probably be the last!
    I havent been following the deal with Brees, but he should get paid along with the other top QB's in the league.
    I did read last night that Parcells may be taking over for the Saints, while Payton is out for the season. That would be interesting...