1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where Will Peyton Go.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Lakewood Dogger, Mar 10, 2012.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I don't get the Jets at all.Look I don't think Sanchez is the answer there.But they gave Sanchez a new contract and bring in Tebow.So how is that suppose to work? Look this is why the owner of the Ravens Boscoti didn't want Rex as the head coach.Rex brings a circus atmosphere to things. The thing with the Saints is real harsh.Taking draft picks that high and suspending the head coach for a whole year and GM for half a year will set them back for a few years.Plus the Saints haven't come to terms with Brees and Brees isn't happy about it.I would just like to ask a question about the bounty? Was any flags thrown on the hits on the players that had bounties on them for unnecessary roughness? Its like fining Mike Tyson for knocking a fighter out with a head shot for being to brutal.

2. Icepick

Icepick Banned

NFL has just went crazy this year, thats all I can figure out. Ronnie Lott, Lawrence Taylor, or any other feared hitter would have trouble playing these days.... You hit the nail on the head though redrumdog, where were the flags? No flags, guess the players were playing within the rules!!!

3. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I think they brought in Tebow as a stop gap measure incase Sanchez implodes again, they figure they can get people in the seats with him playing even if their not winning

4. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I agree 100% blackcloud! Tebow has a following, no doubt, just like Sanchez is gonna flounder sooner, or later... Damn Jets, not even season time yet, and they already have me mad...

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the jets have enough problems adding tim tebow just adds more to pile on.

6. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I think the jets want tebow to run the wild cat and they traded smith last season so they have no one for there wild cat

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

8. But there offensive coordinator was successful running it in Miami. I could really care less what happens with this team. They will not be competing for a title anytime soon.

9. Icepick

Icepick Banned

You got that right Lakewood, as bad as I hate to admit it lol... I havent really seen the Wild Cat be that effective in the NFL yet either.

10. If you have a Mike Vick running it. Or a Ronnie Brown who was a high school QB. Ok. The Jets don't have the personnel. There O line is bad. There receivers are old and slow. They play in a division that has perennial powerhouses that can go up and down the field at will. Can someone please tell me how this makes sense?

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

miami drafted pat white to run the wild cat & it didn't do much. it's different in college & you can get away with it. tebow is good for selling tickets that's about it. they got tebow fo none football related reasons or maybe to trade to jacksonville for a 2nd rd pic?

12. Good point. A likely scenario is that they will trade him at a later date. The problem is that Sanchez is easily spooked. When they start chanting Tebow, he will fold like a cheap suit.

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Tebow has what u need to be great as far as the intangibles go at QB. But its his mechanics that is lacking, and reading a defense.He can be taught how to read a defense.Maybe in the off season he could have worked out with Steve Young (another lefty),that would have helped or someone like Young.As soon as Sanchez struggles fans will be chanting for Tebow ,and that will only add more pressure on Sanchez.Running the wild cat only works for a bit.Then defenses get used to it and then they move to close the gaps.Because the pros have a lot better athletes on defense then college.

14. I'm waiting for someone to really clean his clock. He has not been really hit hard at the NFL level. It will be interesting when Tuck hits him square. I guess we will see how long that blood and guts warrior routine lasts. He will have a lot to pray for then.

15. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

When almost everyone in the nfl is runnin sub 5 sec 40's, running the wildcat is not an option. Gna look like bama vs. fla in tebows final collegiate year all season. And him crying on d sideline. I like tebow, but he better learn how to step up in the pocket and throw it cuz hes gna get killed trying to run it this season if he stay with the jets. They gna teach him a hard lesson on you better throw it or eat grass.

16. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I wouldn't be surprised if tebow takes over the starting position,sanchez sucks under pressure and we all know tebow can pull off high pressure wins, neither tebow or sanchez want's to be second string,the whole thing doesn't make sense and why the fuck is payton in denver I don't get it

17. Like you said Eli fan, it all doesn't make sense. Lets just hope the G-men go back to the big dance. When that happens, all will be well in Camelot.

18. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Maybe the Jets are hoping to get a better trade for Sanchez, opposed to Tebow??? Sanchez will fold this season, so Tebow will be starting by seasons end. I cat make any sense of wtf the Jets are doing... They just re-signed Sanchez earlier this year, but that was before the Tebow deal...

19. Granted, they could not have known that Peyton would choose to go to Denver. No way. But, why extend Sanchez? I do believe that Tebow will make an positive impact.

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

My guess as to why they extended Sanchez, because there isnt much else on the market lol... I really dont like Sanchez, or Tebow (as a QB). But, Tebowdid seemed to bring the Bronco's together as a team last season, I'll give him that!!!