1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy a flirt pole?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bamboo33, Jul 19, 2011.

1. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

i did the same thing man dont buy it, built your own spring pole too

2. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

I put together a pole today. Turns out I had an old mop pole in the basement that was perfect. Also had some extra rope. So total cost= $0

For right now I just knotted up the end of the rope. The pup loves it. I think I'll eventually thread some bungee cord and a toy on the end. Thanks for the help.
    bd_pole.jpg bd_tug4.jpg pole_cu.jpg bd_tug3.jpg

3. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Nice one, whatever works indeed. Nice looking pup also !

4. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

exactly with a shoe string and a piece of hide... then back in my backpack and a walk home for cool down!

5. elizabeth

elizabeth Pup

If he doesn't care about having a toy on there, than you don't even need to bother putting one on if you don't want to. Looks like he is having a great time regardless! =)

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Ill sell you one for 100$ shipped LoL

7. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

i meant flirt pole