1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Where on Earth...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwistedMettle, Nov 19, 2009.

?

Where on Earth are you from?

1. North America

38 vote(s)
    63.3%
  2. South America

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Europe

14 vote(s)
    23.3%
  4. Africa

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Asia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Australia

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Antarctica

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Peppa in the arctic walking his bulldog, with proof of bear's :D

[​IMG]

2. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Awesome! I was skeptical at first, but this picture erases it all. Be safe out there Peppa!

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lippy you photoshop mofo.:eek:...i was not wearing that top:cool:...it was a green hoody;)...ye are one spitefull mofo....i hope ye get flooded......lmao....:D:D

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

listen out in future fr g/ch polar yoke.......;)

5. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:D jeeez...ye just like a wee child with them faces......wa's wrong with ye.....ye need a wee wankola to chill it mate.....[​IMG]:D:D:p.....bad person ye....:p

7. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Where are our South America and Asia members?

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

in south america or asia id suspect twisted.....:p:D

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i come from the land down under

10. Where on Earth

Id like to submit a new release but it says I dont have the permission to create a topic in the new releases forum when I try to make one.So, where do I post the release ?Oh yeah, its "Find area", sry I havent seen that.

11. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

i'm surprised with your convictions and asbo's they let you in over there !!!

p.s. When do you come off tag ??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i have ways and means mate to manouvre with it on....im quite attached (excuse the pun:p) to it.....lol....:D